Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   MartialMind and UD3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=964885)

GameplayDevUFC 02-15-2020 05:49 PM

Re: MartialMind and UD3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2050027403)
UD 3 had enough depth that people are still playing it 8 years later. Is anyone going to be playing UFC 3 in 8 years?

No, because the next one will be better.

I'm sure if we stopped making them people would be playing UFC 3 8 years from now just like they are UD3 and Fight Night.

SHADOW_UFCMMA 02-15-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC (Post 2050027658)
No, because the next one will be better.

I'm sure if we stopped making them people would be playing UFC 3 8 years from now just like they are UD3 and Fight Night.

If im being completely honest 2 years after ufc 3 is out, i play here and there. I dont see myself playing it too much another 2 years from now. And i dont see myself playing it at all 8 years from now. Same with alot of people,because just like haz said the level of detail.

And yes the next ufc will be better for sure. I defo can agree on that.

That Ragdoll Guy 02-15-2020 06:43 PM

Ahem... not trying to be rude here, but when UFC 4 is coming out and its not way better than UFC 3 and nobody is making a new MMA game after that (which is highly unlikely tbf)....

The next Playstation has backwards compability for all Playstation games... I will be playing UD 3 for the rest of my life then. Easy choice.

PLEASE BE GOOD, UFC 4.

NEWSS 02-15-2020 06:50 PM

If UFC 4 wouldn't come out I could see myself playing 3 for quite a while (online)

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Operation Sports mobile app

SHADOW_UFCMMA 02-15-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWSS (Post 2050027697)
If UFC 4 wouldn't come out I could see myself playing 3 for quite a while (online)

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Operation Sports mobile app

Nooo please no. Dont even give me the thought of ufc 4 not coming out for a while and im forced to stick with ufc 3 to play online.

smokeface 02-15-2020 08:22 PM

Thanks to martial for clearing things up. Why are all the game changers EA fanatics when there are so many here that still prefer the THQ games? Is it because you had a hand in the making of the game? I'd like to see at least one game changer who still thinks UD3 is the better game and his input is to get EA to use that game as a base to improve on.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

aholbert32 02-15-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokeface (Post 2050027747)
Thanks to martial for clearing things up. Why are all the game changers EA fanatics when there are so many here that still prefer the THQ games? Is it because you had a hand in the making of the game? I'd like to see at least one game changer who still thinks UD3 is the better game and his input is to get EA to use that game as a base to improve on.

None of the gamechangers are "EA fanatics". We just dont think that UD3 is the end all be all of MMA games. There are plenty of things from UD3 that many of us (including me) have asked for consistently(more grappling positions, more individual strike animations, deeper career mode, event mode with full UFC presentation, Pride Mode, Ultimate fight mode)

You also overestimate the power of gamechangers...especially 1 of them. If we added YOU to the team a year ago and you spent the year speaking about how much you love UD3 and all of the things you wanted added....it wouldve had very little effect on the actual game.

GCs arent devs. The devs allow us to help with certain aspects of the game but they arent bringing us in for input about what modes they should create or what gameplay changes they are making. They usually ask for our input after the direction is already set.

smokeface 02-15-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUGATA (Post 2050027339)
earlier grass was greener

May I ask what you mean by this?