Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=579)
-   -   Bacons Fictional BR Aggressiveness adjustments (/forums/showthread.php?t=964985)

tuckermaine 02-16-2020 10:54 AM

Bacons Fictional BR Aggressiveness adjustments

So..if this doesn’t warrant a new thread I apologize but I’m real excited.
I wanted to share this with the some of the many slider creating cats that have helped me and listened to my whining about BR aggressiveness in 19.

Many of you know about Bacons Fictional roster. I didn’t understand the buzz around what he did. I create teams myself not in volume as he did, but, wondered why people are saying gameplay is better and more realistic.

Someone was kind enough to answer some questions I had and one of the answers as to why his rosters play differently than The Shows default rosters was the BR aggressiveness player attribute was tweaked by him.
Now I always thought that that attribute was linked specifically and exclusively to base stealing. As to what I’m told in practice people are seeing baserunners going from first to third forcing throws and close plays ..they are stretching singles into doubles ..they are in short challenging the outfielders something I have not seen in the CPU this year.

I don’t know and I’m waiting for a answer
as to what sliders ( fielding..throwing..Baserunning Ect would support this attribute change) as Bacons rosters have that particular attribute ( BR aggressiveness) higher than default roster. Someone had said Allstar default will work adjust from there.

In closing ..I probably never asked the right questions to slider creators and I’m sure it was me who was blind to this BR aggressiveness attribute but going forward for any of you who experience what I did this year it may help..and possibly it is something I’ll do through out 20’s roster if the issue has not been fixed.

I am in the process of testing this in the next couple of days...but from what I’m reading and the people I’ve talked to that attribute being raised some has changed the game to more of a brand of baseball I’m used to.