Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Retro Bowl Update Adds Option to Start with Favorite Team, New Ticker Text & More (/forums/showthread.php?t=965116)

Steve_OS 02-18-2020 07:32 PM

Retro Bowl Update Adds Option to Start with Favorite Team, New Ticker Text & More

A new Retro Bowl update has arrived for both iOS and Android devices. The update adds the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

HandsomeJack 02-19-2020 10:44 AM

I am obsessed with this game and love the changes, but they shortened how many characters you can use for your name so mine no longer fits. 7 characters? That's lame, man.

johnnyg83 02-20-2020 03:08 PM

Great game.*

Altimus 02-27-2020 04:25 PM

Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Option to Start with Favorite Team, New Ticker Text & More

I landed a job with Cincinnati and made the Playoffs first 2 seasons. Got bounced in the AFC Championship by KC in season 1 and then again by them in the divisional round season 2.

Season 3 I was looking forward to continuing but the Bears spot opened up and finished 8-8 with them. Very fun game so far and loving it.

Hopefully they continue to build on this game as it has a great foundation.

BAD_AL 03-02-2020 01:15 PM

Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Option to Start with Favorite Team, New Ticker Text & More

I've heard there's an 'art' to strafing with the ball carrier.
So far what I see as the most effective YAC strategy is to strafe (down,down,down or up,up,up) as a defender is closing in on you.
Anyone found something more effective?