Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   SOLUTiON TO DOWNLOADING FILES ON XBOX (/forums/showthread.php?t=965230)

Teleo 02-21-2020 04:01 PM

SOLUTiON TO DOWNLOADING FILES ON XBOX

This has been a known problem since release and these are the steps to rectify the situation:

You have to clear the saved data before loading the game - once you find the class or roster you want - I encourage you to save it locally and during the draft class stage at week 3 - import the file locally - these are the steps below that help you to save the Draft Classes to your local drive:

First go into Madden - then exit out of the game - Go the main screen on XBOX - Go the icon for Madden and click the little button (the one with 3 lines) above the right thumb stick on the controller - this will be bring up a small window - click on manage game & game add ons - click on saved data - click on clear reserved space - doing this allows for the community files to down be downloaded successfully - I usually download everything I need at this point - the only downfall is that you have to do this procedure each time an update is made to a file if you want the most accurate file - it also doesn’t erase anything that is currently saved so need to worry about any of that - let me know if you have any problems or questions.