Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   What if we create an MMA grapling game in DREAMS on ps4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=965332)

Giorgos78 02-24-2020 06:46 PM

What if we create an MMA grapling game in DREAMS on ps4?

I bought this game. Basicly its a game engine and you can build your game. Has full tutorials. The only problem is you have to be single and uninployed. If i make a tree you can use it in your game etc.
We make our own MMA game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ltgkcoQzow&app=desktop

Gion 02-24-2020 07:04 PM

Re: What if we create an MMA grapling game in DREAMS on ps4?

I'm sure you could make a fun little K-1 game, nothing too intricate

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

SHADOW_UFCMMA 02-24-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giorgos78 (Post 2050033397)
I bought this game. Basicly its a game engine and you can build your game. Has full tutorials. The only problem is you have to be single and uninployed. If i make a tree you can use it in your game etc.
We make our own MMA game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ltgkcoQzow&app=desktop

Im in as long as im the lead dev. ����������

MacGowan 02-24-2020 07:55 PM

I'm in only if Lurch is in charge of the ranked fights

That Ragdoll Guy 02-24-2020 08:24 PM

The game looks like its more for arcade type games... but if you really wanna create a real game use the free PC software ''BLENDER''. Its a free software to download and its a 3000-4000 dollar worth software according to the developer of the software. A rich dev who just wants to give people the chance to create games for free. Nice dude. Great software but really time consuming. You can use it to create animated movies, real games and something else I cant remember atm.

That unemployed and single stuff is accurate on blender, but the outcome on blender is phenomenal, once you get the gist of it.

AeroZeppelin27 02-24-2020 09:52 PM

I can't see it happening easily. It'd be a LOT of work to get the puppets to fluidly grapple in dreams.

That said there is an alright boxing game from the pre-release called "Oi, you, what you lookin' at?" That shows the potential for arcadey boxing games.

I highly recommend playing the older versions with the simplified level, it has better boxing physics, the latest release adds automatic movement on strikes that feels bad.

But the old versions, with the motion controlled head movement and analog punch tracking showed a ton of potential for striking games within Dreams.

But I really don't see grappling happening any time soon.

SHADOW_UFCMMA 02-25-2020 11:45 AM

https://youtu.be/939qyOt8lkU

MacGowan 02-25-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA (Post 2050033786)

Looks rough, but promising.