Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Jarodd21s Madden 20 All-Madden Simulationn Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=965475)

Jarodd21 02-28-2020 12:59 AM

Jarodd21s Madden 20 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

B]I know I'm Super late with the Sliders and everyone is probably already settled in with their sets but I finally got motivated to play this year after taken a break from the game and this is what I cooked up.[/b]

My Madden 20 All-Madden Simulation Sliders!

For the guys who have never used my slider sets before. I have 4 sets of sliders for guys to use depending on there skill level. The Green set is my first set of sliders and is basically for All-Madden beginners coming from All-Pro or guys who have a difficult time with default All-Madden. My Green set should help anyone adjust to the All-Madden gameplay until they feel their game is good enough to move up to one of my higher sets. My Red set is for average All-Madden players and should provide a decent challenge for most. My Blue set is for above average All-Madden players who are pretty good at the game and need a real good challenge from the CPU. My Black set(the set I use) is for highly skilled, Madden Veterans, who have been dominating Madden for years and need the sliders to be extremely high in order to get a challenge from the CPU. If you slack in anyway with my black sliders you will find yourself on the wrong end of a blowout. You have to be 100 percent focused all game in order to compete with the difficulty of my black set. They are a guaranteed challenge. My advise is to work your way up to my black set if you have never used them in the past. They will frustrate the hell out of you if you aren't use to them. My sliders are built for you to use all the features on the game. As long as you aren't doing anything cheesy or cheap to take advantage of the AI you can play the game however you want to. My sliders are very intense and forces you to stay focus for the whole game especially if you are using the black set. That's how the game is suppose to be played. Just like real life. If you aren't focused on your opponent you'll get beat. It's that simple. You aren't suppose to feel relaxed. That means the sliders are too easy.

No House Rules!

Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Style- Simulation
Ballhawk- Off
Superstar Abilities- On(Optional)
Quarter Length 15 Minutes(Optional)
Minimum Play Clock Time- 10 Seconds(Optional)
Injuries- 25
Fatigue- 50
Speed Threshold- 0

Penalty Sliders- You can only move penalties up in 1 point increments in franchise only. Play now is 5 point increments.
Offside- 99
False Start- 55
Holding- 60
Face Mask- 50
Defensive PI- 55
Offensive PI- On
Kick Catch Int- On
Block In The Back- 50
Int Grouding- On
Roughing Passer- 50-51
Roughing Kicker- On
Running Into Kicker- On

You can mix and match with any of my sets. I have my sliders set up for guys to adjust them anyway the like without messing up another area.. If you need help adjusting any of the sliders just ask me and I'll help you out..

Key note- I highly recommend for guys to start practicing with the left stick. It really helps out your passing when you have total control of where you want the ball to be placed.

Green Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 35-35 USER accuracy 45-50 if you don't use the left stick.
Pass blocking 30-30
Catching 40-40

Runblocking 30-30
Fumbles 35-35

Reaction Time 40-40
Interceptions 40-40
Pass Coverage 40-40

Tackling 40-40

Red Set USER CPU

Accuracy 25-50
Pass blocking 20-40
Catching 40-60

Runblocking 20-50
Fumbles 25-40

Reaction Time 30-60
Interceptions 40-60
Pass Coverage 40-60

Tackling 35-60

Blue Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 15-65
Pass blocking 10-50
Catching 40-80

Runblocking 10-70
Fumbles 15-45

Reaction Time 15-80
Interceptions 40-80
Pass Coverage 15-80

Tackling 25-80

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 5-80
Pass blocking 0-60
Catching 40-100

Runblocking 0-90
Fumbles 5-50

Reaction Time 5-100
Interceptions 40-100
Pass Coverage 5-100

Tackling 20-100

Special Teams- USER & CPU
FG Power- 55
FG Accuracy- 45
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 100
Kickoff Power- 50

Auto Sub- Set the same in Main Menu and CFM
Default- Haven't tested yet

If you want to STREAM your game for other USERs to see how the gameplay is with my sliders, post your TWITCH or YouTube link to let people know you are about to stream.. You can follow me on twitch too. www.twitch.tv/jarodd21

Here is the link to the page to post your box scores.. http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

flohan2112 02-28-2020 04:53 AM

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 20 All-Madden Simulationn Sliders

Hey Jarrodd21,

glad you've got some slider Sets for people like me who are struggling to get a competetive all-madden experience.

Is it necessary to have the same settings and slidervalues in the Main menu AND the cfm settings or do you just put them into the cfm?
And do you switch Players on defensive plays and do you catch manually as DBs and Receivers ?

Jarodd21 02-28-2020 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flohan2112 (Post 2050035587)
Hey Jarrodd21,

glad you've got some slider Sets for people like me who are struggling to get a competetive all-madden experience.

Is it necessary to have the same settings and slidervalues in the Main menu AND the cfm settings or do you just put them into the cfm?
And do you switch Players on defensive plays and do you catch manually as DBs and Receivers ?

Yeah I keep the same values in the main menu than and upload any changes to my CFM everytime. I can't say I'm 100 percent sure it makes a difference but I been doing it like that for years just to stay on the safe side.

I have no house rules.. You can switch to DBs or WRs as much as you like. What set do you plan on using l?

flohan2112 02-28-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarodd21 (Post 2050035601)
Yeah I keep the same values in the main menu than and upload any changes to my CFM everytime. I can't say I'm 100 percent sure it makes a difference but I been doing it like that for years just to stay on the safe side.

I have no house rules.. You can switch to DBs or WRs as much as you like. What set do you plan on using l?

Ah got you, thanks.

So (for example) you also change things like quarter length and injuries in the MM to 15 min. and 20?

I will probably test all of your sets until i got the best set for my style of play. I dont like the fact that i can have a 10-6 Season with a team like the dolphins on default all madden and most of the other slider sets. Ill drop some feedback the next days if you want to

Jarodd21 02-28-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flohan2112 (Post 2050035652)
Ah got you, thanks.

So (for example) you also change things like quarter length and injuries in the MM to 15 min. and 20?

I will probably test all of your sets until i got the best set for my style of play. I dont like the fact that i can have a 10-6 Season with a team like the dolphins on default all madden and most of the other slider sets. Ill drop some feedback the next days if you want to

Yeah I do it on the main menu but they still make you change the quarter length and run off clock in franchise regardless when you start your franchise. Yeah let me know how it goes when you start playing. I'll definitely appreciate some feedback.

Jagsfan24 02-28-2020 04:52 PM

Hey glad to see you back, yeah this time of the year kinda is hard if you're still playing madden because other have moved on to other sports games so these sliders don't get updated often. I will have to try these out later on and see what i get.

The one thing with this years madden for sure is it seems to be hard finding sliders that work for you lol

Jarodd21 02-28-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagsfan24 (Post 2050035869)
Hey glad to see you back, yeah this time of the year kinda is hard if you're still playing madden because other have moved on to other sports games so these sliders don't get updated often. I will have to try these out later on and see what i get.

The one thing with this years madden for sure is it seems to be hard finding sliders that work for you lol

Yeah I know.. I just wasn't motivated this year to play. Was fed up with EA refusing to fix some of the flaws. Plus I was working a lot and didn't have the energy for it. Now I can't stay off the game. Took me a few days to develop these. Wasn't hard to find the areas that needed tweaking. I won't wait like this again when 21 comes out. I know a lot of guys look forward to me putting sliders out. But let me know how it goes.

Jagsfan24 02-28-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarodd21 (Post 2050035882)
Yeah I know.. I just wasn't motivated this year to play. Was fed up with EA refusing to fix some of the flaws. Plus I was working a lot and didn't have the energy for it. Now I can't stay off the game. Took me a few days to develop these. Wasn't hard to find the areas that needed tweaking. I won't wait like this again when 21 comes out. I know a lot of guys look forward to me putting sliders out. But let me know how it goes.

The SS abilities definitely helped with me staying on this game, an some other small tweaks they did to franchise.