Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Clean Slate Profile (/forums/showthread.php?t=965737)

xToXiCxSAVAGEx 03-07-2020 12:21 AM

Clean Slate Profile

Hello, all!

I am wanting to do a dynasty with teams who have been completely wiped clean of all their history. Meaning, all records, team stats, all that reset to zero.

I want coaches with no win-loss record, starting at level 1 with randomized philosophies. I want players with no stats or history. I want every team to start with the same basic structure... a clean slate!

I would create it myself if I knew how to do so with the editor. I could edit every person individually in-game but I don't know how to reset records and all that.

Even if I can't find one that fits this criteria perfectly, I'd love to at least start a discussion about it!

If anybody has any questions or needs me to clarify anything let me know. I tried to explain exactly what I'm looking for but I may not have been completely clear.

Tuscaloosa 03-07-2020 12:44 AM

Re: Clean Slate Profile

Quote:

Originally Posted by xToXiCxSAVAGEx (Post 2050040545)
Hello, all!

I am wanting to do a dynasty with teams who have been completely wiped clean of all their history. Meaning, all records, team stats, all that reset to zero.

I want coaches with no win-loss record, starting at level 1 with randomized philosophies. I want players with no stats or history. I want every team to start with the same basic structure... a clean slate!

I would create it myself if I knew how to do so with the editor. I could edit every person individually in-game but I don't know how to reset records and all that.

Even if I can't find one that fits this criteria perfectly, I'd love to at least start a discussion about it!

If anybody has any questions or needs me to clarify anything let me know. I tried to explain exactly what I'm looking for but I may not have been completely clear.

I made this a while back, after we had a conversation about it, but I guess you never checked that thread again. This was my attempt at it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d-players.html

Hope you like it :cool:

xToXiCxSAVAGEx 03-07-2020 06:00 PM

Re: Clean Slate Profile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa (Post 2050040567)
I made this a while back, after we had a conversation about it, but I guess you never checked that thread again. This was my attempt at it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d-players.html

Hope you like it :cool:

It's kind of what I want, but it's also for Playstation while I'm on XBOX