Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 20 CPU vs CPU all season (/forums/showthread.php?t=967002)

benton32 03-26-2020 06:43 PM

Madden 20 CPU vs CPU all season

every game cpu vs cpu and all the games on my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton3..._as=subscriber

i may eventually shorten them down to like extended highlight videos.. we will see...

timiville 03-26-2020 08:24 PM

Re: Madden 20 CPU vs CPU all season

Don't think many appreciate cpu vs CPU as much as we do. I discovered the beauty of cpu vs cpu in '94 I believe. Been playing that way since!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app

benton32 03-27-2020 06:27 PM

I think im going to actually only post about 3 or 4 games on each week on the game, on youtube, maybe some of the best 3 or 4 game matchups, depends down the road like team matchups and what not, records, etc,

i was thinking about going ahead and pre posting what games ill add on youtube for each week but that could subject to change depends on how good the matchup looks, or regardless just leave it as is so everyone can see different teams play..

mk10 03-28-2020 11:45 AM

very cool. What settings/sliders are you using for these sims?

benton32 03-30-2020 04:15 PM

I need to do some updating, ive finished week 1 and now ive done about 3 games on week 2, i tried something alil different with the playbooks,

but i can only allow home teams to use custom playbooks as we all know when u are about to start a game your controller is only set for the team u are controlling at the time, so i figured id fine a custom pb that has more plays and a larger game plan, i picked one that kinda runs more read options and rpos running qb pbs and anytime the ravens, seattle, carolina or say who else uumm arizona is another... ill let them use that playbook only if they are the home to tho, kinda extra home field advantage,

then for anyone else for home games i had a old custom pb i used, way more plays and better game plan, ill use that for the other teams when they are home,

i know it kinda takes away from the differences in pbs that some teams use compared to others, but my custom one has alil of everything, now it just depends on the players, i just never really was a fan of maddens default pbs, i did a game with carolina with the running qb pb and newton ran it 13 times for 99 yards, and christian still got love to he also ran it 13 times for about 70 i think ish maybe more i forget, anyways on the next post ill do some updates,

benton32 03-30-2020 06:14 PM

Here is a up to date video on how things are going ill probably do alil better one and shorter after week 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMBuuV1h_HI

tuckermaine 03-31-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timiville (Post 2050061431)
Don't think many appreciate cpu vs CPU as much as we do. I discovered the beauty of cpu vs cpu in '94 I believe. Been playing that way since!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app

Gave up on Madden 20 some months ago as ..Ballcarriers Jukes were taken away...
Qb scrambling vanished and of course they removed game speed options in 20 version leaving a very sped up hyper “online gamers “ delight version which had me making roster acceleration and speed edits for every team if I wanted a product that vaguely looked like Football...

Could you give me some insight on how and what sliders you use To play Madden as a somewhat realistic sim...I’m interested ...I’m also a Cpu vs Cpu guy ..especially since there is no more True coach mode as Madden remains entrenched in having you as “coach “ to physically use your joystick to kick field goals

Frankly I think my best bet is to wait for 2k...but I’m interested in your view ..

NINJAK2 04-07-2020 01:42 PM

What sliders are you using Benton?