Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   2020 mkharsh33 + Roster Resource (CREDIT-RIDIN) (/forums/showthread.php?t=967134)

mkharsh33 03-28-2020 11:22 PM

2020 mkharsh33 + Roster Resource (CREDIT-RIDIN)

ALL CREDIT TO RIDIN and ALL CAP MAKERS!! (I have also created a number of my own CAPs for this file).

LATEST UPLOAD - TUESDAY - APRIL 7, 2020
2020 Ridin + Roster Resource 9.0
PSN: mkharsh33

The D-Backs pitching staff was addressed, as well as other player addtions (CAPs) and player model fixes - numerous minor leaguers looked at.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST FILE FOR SOME TIME - so if you're wanting to start a Franchise Mode - and use this roster set, roll with this one.

- MOVING FORWARD - I will continue to edit this file. What will be most helpful is what YOU can do...

If a player is missing, please use the following format:

- Player needed (his role and projected minor league level):

- Player to replace (and a brief reason why you believe that):

This will be a HUGE help to me - especially as you review your favorite team. Please note: I have no more create-a-player slots left. So any player added must overwrite a current player in the file.

Again, if you need to contact me more quickly, please follow me on Twitter: mkharsh33

Hope you enjoy! Mike

jamesmb 03-28-2020 11:34 PM

Re: 2020 mkharsh33 + Roster Resource (CREDIT-RIDIN)

Hey, just curious how you're able to add secondary positions to pitchers even tho it's greyed out?

I saw that you were able to with Jared Walsh.

mkharsh33 03-28-2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesmb (Post 2050063778)
Hey, just curious how you're able to add secondary positions to pitchers even tho it's greyed out?

I saw that you were able to with Jared Walsh.

I did a scouting report on him and totally recreated him.

jamesmb 03-29-2020 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkharsh33 (Post 2050063779)
I did a scouting report on him and totally recreated him.

Yeah I get that, but for me when I go into create a player if I make a SP, RP or CP it does not give the option to add secondary positions because it's greyed out. You made Walsh from scratch and he's a RP with secondary positions, how did you add the secondary positions to a RP?

COMMISSIONERHBK9 03-29-2020 02:48 AM

Hey mk just want to ask what do you suggest about the roster moves after spring training

Burgess 03-29-2020 11:37 AM

From what I gather it sounds like your 4.0 update was pretty solid and nothing much has changed in 4.5 and 5.0? I’m just about to start a couple of franchises with 4.0. Before I start a franchise I go through every team to set their 40-man rosters, 26-man rosters, lineups and rotations. Then I write all 4 lineups and rotation for each team down in a book (1200 names!). I’m just about to start my first game of my Reds franchise and see there is a 4.5 and a 5.0. I appreciate all the hard work you, Ridin and others put into these rosters for us to use, but every time I see an update I feel I need to download that roster and start again. But I think I’m just sticking with your 4.0 and start playing some baseball. Thanks again for these excellent rosters

KingOfLanglade 03-29-2020 12:13 PM

Hey MK-

Solid work here, and thanks for the countless hours! Have you don3 any research on the 50-55 batting/pitching clutch rerate for all players? I know WTNY made this a staple of his final roster project on 18’. I have a roster that I already implemented it too, and I really feel it allows the ratings to shine.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

dblanco12 03-29-2020 01:23 PM

hey mk,

the lineups and rotation are also set with the 5.0 correct?