Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Bassrunning interface Removed on patch (/forums/showthread.php?t=967357)

ninertravel 04-01-2020 07:44 AM

Bassrunning interface Removed on patch

Why ??? The base running window top right corner Is gone even with option turned on. Was thus removed ? Now I can’t even see where my runners are at to know if I should tag or run back and judge anything. Or know which base to throw too

The game of now unplayable

NOT happy with this change why was it made? Now I can run bases at all decently it’s like taking blind luck now

capa 04-01-2020 07:52 AM

Re: Bassrunning interface Removed on patch

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninertravel (Post 2050066779)
Why ??? The base running window top right corner Is gone even with option turned on. Was thus removed ? Now I can’t even see where my runners are at to know if I should tag or run back and judge anything.

NOT happy with this change why was it made? Now I can run bases at all decently it’s like taking blind luck now

Patch note: Lead Runner Window will no longer display if the fielder or runner settings are set to "Auto".

Problem is, they forgot one "IF" statement: If only 1 runner on base at first, do not apply.

C

ninertravel 04-01-2020 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capa (Post 2050066785)
Patch note: Lead Runner Window will no longer display if the fielder or runner settings are set to "Auto".

Problem is, they forgot one "IF" statement: If only 1 runner on base at first, do not apply.

C

Are you saying I have to have Manuel base running on now for this to work ? Why was this changed ridiculous!

Wish I could uninstall this patch now

Armor and Sword 04-01-2020 08:21 AM

What is going on?

I am playing the CPU and now the base running interface is gone when I am in the field!!!!

I can’t see if they are attempting an extra base and do not know what base to attempt to throw too!!!

The last two updates have added bugs.

Oh man. This is tough. We gotta reach out to these guys in a mature way.

It is a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

skipriffe 04-01-2020 08:25 AM

Yes, this is getting ridiculous. This feature is important to me and may be the nail in the coffin for me and this game if this isn’t corrected soon.

ninertravel 04-01-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor and Sword (Post 2050066803)
What is going on?

I am playing the CPU and now the base running interface is gone when I am in the field!!!!

I can’t see if they are attempting an extra base and do not know what base to attempt to throw too!!!

The last two updates have added bugs.

Oh man. This is tough. We gotta reach out to these guys in a mature way.

It is a mess.

Yes it’s unplayable right now like this it’s blind luck and guess when you run it’s a mess I wish we could uninstall the patch

brunnoce 04-01-2020 08:38 AM

Well is it possible to go back to 1.04? game was perfect for me...

Armor and Sword 04-01-2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brunnoce (Post 2050066825)
Well is it possible to go back to 1.04? game was perfect for me...

Not for those who bought digitally. And if you have a disc copy. Out of the box or 1.06 take tour pick.

And no online play if you do not update.

So it is a complete mess right now and we simply can only report the bugs.

I simply do not know what is going on over there right now.

But it is obvious to me that the stay at home orders are clearly wrecking havoc on the development team and updates.

I have never seen this kind of incompetence from SDS and there is no other word to use right now.

It is not funny.