Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   using ea db editor in NCAA 14 Dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=967732)

Choppa21 04-07-2020 01:39 PM

using ea db editor in NCAA 14 Dynasty

So I've seen that a lot of people talked about the error message saying "Unhandled...." I kept getting this same issue for the past couple of days up until yesterday so I thought I would share with the community what I did differently:
I tried modio 5.3 over and over again, I only got the EA DB editor to work with this once, I honestly forgot what I did but it was trial and error. I used modio 3.0 instead.

1. After saving dynasty on my flash drive, I plugged it in my desktop and opened it with modio 3.0
2. After I opened it up in modio 3.0 I clicked the rehash and resign thing, ***NOTE*** I'm using an Xbox 360.
3. I extracted my file like normal without adding the .mc02. I didn't have to add this at all.
4. I opened up the editor and opened up the file and it loaded.

idk if I randomly got lucky or what, if you need help pm. If you need links to download also let me know. I was pretty shocked how simple this was, I tried for hours using other methods getting same error message.

Choppa21 04-07-2020 01:40 PM

Re: using ea db editor in NCAA 14 Dynasty

forgot to mention that I formatted my flash drive in my Xbox, If ur skipping that step that also could be a issue.

khaliib 04-07-2020 02:40 PM

I also use the older Modio 3 and have had no error triggers.

Depending on what I’m trying to do, I use older versions of Horrizon, Modio and even Le Fluffie with no error issues with the DB Editor or loading back into the 360.

nepali 01-18-2021 01:46 PM

hey man send me your link i am having trouble