Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career Mode, Coming Soon to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC (/forums/showthread.php?t=968496)

oilersfan365 04-20-2020 10:05 AM

eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career Mode, Coming Soon to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC

In development since 2019, developer Steel City Interactive, has revealed their launch trailer for eSports Boxing...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

franch1se 04-20-2020 07:03 PM

Re: eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career M

Interesting. Been longing for a boxing game for the longest time. Glad to see it’s on PC. Hopefully modable or allows easy creations for a roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Armor and Sword 04-20-2020 07:28 PM

Re: eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career M

Well this is interesting. We can only hope for a great boxing simulation for the PS4

stocksy 04-20-2020 07:34 PM

Frank Bruno?!?!? Yes please.

Ricky Hatton too!! Nice. That’s not a bad start. Nigel Benn and Eubank would be nice... have a really British flavour to roster of fighters I have no issue with that. If I can be Bruno in the career mode that will be enough to sell it to me.

DaChiefs 04-20-2020 08:01 PM

Happy this is coming out on PC. A boxing game with mods could be the best boxing game ever.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sausage 04-20-2020 08:56 PM

I will give it a fair shot.* It can be any worst than Don Kings Boxing, which I played for a very long time.**

tuckermaine 04-21-2020 08:33 AM

So this is some welcoming news...
I grew up in a era that had IMO one of the best middleweight divisions in history.
Duran-Hagler-Hearns-Leonard ect...
But...what I’m hoping or should I say praying for, is the flexibility and the vision of this company to allow us, the consumer OPTIONS!
Allow us to “Create” fighters-allow us also the ability to put those created fighters in a career or division and the ability to pit those fighters against each other or ourselves.

Hoping this game can reach and give “everyone “ options to enjoy it no matter how you play..offline ..online ect

DaChiefs 04-21-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckermaine (Post 2050086952)
So this is some welcoming news...
I grew up in a era that had IMO one of the best middleweight divisions in history.
Duran-Hagler-Hearns-Leonard ect...
But...what I’m hoping or should I say praying for, is the flexibility and the vision of this company to allow us, the consumer OPTIONS!
Allow us to “Create” fighters-allow us also the ability to put those created fighters in a career or division and the ability to pit those fighters against each other or ourselves.

Hoping this game can reach and give “everyone “ options to enjoy it no matter how you play..offline ..online ect

Options and customization is the key to the life and longevity of a game like this. I agree 100%.

Hopefully the game has a fleshed out creation suite, and is friendly to modders on PC

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk