Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   2K20: Return of Sim Roster (X1) (/forums/showthread.php?t=968690)

youALREADYknow 04-23-2020 04:24 PM

2K20: Return of Sim Roster (X1)

*** NOTE: This roster is currently under development... check back for updates on progress

I'm back at it with a bit of a change-up from my usual work to release this gameplay focused roster along with settings and sliders to simulate NBA basketball while we wait for the real thing to return. I wasn't going to touch 2K20 after running with SimWorld 2K19 for over a year, but then the world went on lockdown so there's time to get this done right now.

If you're familiar with my work in the past, this year's roster isn't going to be as carefully tuned towards sim engine stats as in the past. This also isn't a SimWorld release with MyLeague guides to build your season from opening day. The only goals for this roster are to get the AI/CPU to play the most realistic style of basketball on the court while allowing you to take this roster into MyLeague as teams exist today.

Thank you to banases for porting the 2K19 SimWorld project to 2K20. I'll try to import as many of the player appearances from that roster as possible to include the work he did on shoes, accessories, and jumpshot sigs. The rest of the project is customized with my personal edits.

I'll drop some videos and streams over the next few weeks as teams are updated so you can keep up with progress. You can also download the roster and sliders at any point to play the most recent version.

1. Full Game Videos
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/youALREADYknow247

2. Roster on 2KShare
ROSTER FILENAME: SIM-2020-OS
GAMERTAG: McFlurry84
TEAMS COMPLETED: PHI, MIL, ATL, DAL, HOU

3. Sliders on 2KShare
SLIDERS FILENAME: SIM-AS-31
DIFFICULTY: CUSTOM from ALL-STAR
GAME SPEED: 31

4. Draft Classes
***COMING SOON***

5. Coach Gameplans & Defensive Settings
***COMING SOON***

6. MyLeague Settings & Sliders
***COMING SOON***

JBCAROLINAKID 04-23-2020 06:10 PM

Re: 2K20: Return of Sim Roster (X1)

Quote:

Originally Posted by youALREADYknow (Post 2050089246)
*** NOTE: This roster is currently under development... check back for updates on progress

I'm back at it with a bit of a change-up from my usual work to release this gameplay focused roster along with settings and sliders to simulate NBA basketball while we wait for the real thing to return. I wasn't going to touch 2K20 after running with SimWorld 2K19 for over a year, but then the world went on lockdown so there's time to get this done right now.

If you're familiar with my work in the past, this year's roster isn't going to be as carefully tuned towards sim engine stats as in the past. This also isn't a SimWorld release with MyLeague guides to build your season from opening day. The only goals for this roster are to get the AI/CPU to play the most realistic style of basketball on the court while allowing you to take this roster into MyLeague as teams exist today.

Thank you to banases for porting the 2K19 SimWorld project to 2K20. I'll try to import as many of the player appearances from that roster as possible to include the work he did on shoes, accessories, and jumpshot sigs. The rest of the project is customized with my personal edits.

I'll drop some videos and streams over the next few weeks as teams are updated so you can keep up with progress. You can also download the roster and sliders at any point to play the most recent version.

1. Full Game Videos
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/youALREADYknow247

2. Roster on 2KShare
ROSTER FILENAME: SIM-2020-OS
TEAMS COMPLETED: PHI, MIL, ATL, DAL, HOU

3. Sliders on 2KShare
SLIDERS FILENAME: SIM-AS-31
DIFFICULTY: CUSTOM from ALL-STAR
GAME SPEED: 31

4. Draft Classes
***COMING SOON***

5. Coach Gameplans & Defensive Settings
***COMING SOON***

6. MyLeague Settings & Sliders
***COMING SOON***

Can't wait to try this. You had a roster you released for 2k18 I believe it was that I played and loved your tendencies and ratings. Thanks for doing this. Too bad vannwolfhawk sat this year out because his playbook edits are money

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app

youALREADYknow 04-23-2020 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID (Post 2050089345)
Can't wait to try this. You had a roster you released for 2k18 I believe it was that I played and loved your tendencies and ratings. Thanks for doing this. Too bad vannwolfhawk sat this year out because his playbook edits are money

Thanks. I've got you on the playbooks btw...

banases 04-23-2020 08:26 PM

Excited to see what you got bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

youALREADYknow 04-23-2020 10:11 PM

Here's some early CPU/CPU footage of Rockets vs Mavs: VIDEO LINK

DC 04-24-2020 01:06 PM

Knew you couldn't stay away.......:lol:

youALREADYknow 04-24-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC (Post 2050089966)
Knew you couldn't stay away.......:lol:

JBCAROLINAKID 04-25-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youALREADYknow (Post 2050090181)

I wonder how many guys on this site nowadays even understands the meaning of that picture lol. Shows us older guys ages