Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   One thing i dont like (/forums/showthread.php?t=96969)

Tha Dynasty 09-23-2004 11:33 PM

One thing i dont like

Is during the bowl games like the Insight Bowl and Emerald bowl where it is held in Baseball parks they use a totally different stadium for it. Why cant they just make it like it is in real life and not have fake stadiums to play in?? :mad:

miamicanes11 09-23-2004 11:52 PM

Re: One thing i dont like

Thats y u gotta play for the national championship. None of that Tire bowl crap.

LetsGoPitt 09-24-2004 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miamicanes11
Thats y u gotta play for the national championship. None of that Tire bowl crap.

Wow...that's insightful (no pun intended)

I believe part of the problem is that the NCAA license doesn't include those fields, which are probably under the MLB license as far as games go. It's probably a blanket thing, so they might have had to pay for all the stadiums to get the two they wanted.

Tha Dynasty 09-26-2004 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsGoPitt
Wow...that's insightful (no pun intended)

I believe part of the problem is that the NCAA license doesn't include those fields, which are probably under the MLB license as far as games go. It's probably a blanket thing, so they might have had to pay for all the stadiums to get the two they wanted.

Im not a big fan of the NCAA title (not that it isnt good, just that i dont follow college that much) but in the past year they atleast had this one stadium that they used for all the bowls that were held in baseball parks.