Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   When should I send players out on loan? (/forums/showthread.php?t=970663)

Blues61 06-01-2020 02:28 PM

When should I send players out on loan?

Hey all,
I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm just looking for some general guidelines on when to loan young players out. My current system for development is to train young players until their OVR reaches about 70 and then send them out on loan (usually around AGE 19-21). I'm wondering if this is actually beneficial for player development or if I would be better served to just keep my players at on my squad? Or perhaps loan them out at a higher OVR? Maybe I should loan them sooner? I understand it's dependent on squad caliber and depth so it could be different for everyone but I'm curious what others have found to be successful. Thanks in advance for any help.

CurburEnthusiasm 07-12-2020 08:41 PM

Re: When should I send players out on loan?

It's best to send your players out on loan during the first transfer window(beginning of season).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

franch1se 07-12-2020 10:39 PM

if I'm not going to ever play them I loan them out, regardless of age/overall level. You'll have to basically be in the 2-3 deep rotation at a position to keep a spot on my team. If you keep them on the team and never play them the level of their happiness will go down.

TomSellecksMustache 07-13-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franch1se (Post 2050147552)
if I'm not going to ever play them I loan them out, regardless of age/overall level. You'll have to basically be in the 2-3 deep rotation at a position to keep a spot on my team. If you keep them on the team and never play them the level of their happiness will go down.

Bingo. If you're not going to get any PT and you're just going to keep emailing me asking if there's any chance you can play, you're going on loan.