Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=970737)

Steve_OS 06-03-2020 05:12 PM

Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Details

Slightly Mad Studios has announced Project CARS 3 and posted a brand new trailer. The game is...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Ronoko 06-03-2020 05:39 PM

My god. What did they do to this game?

Behindshadows 06-03-2020 05:52 PM

Re: Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Deta

About to re-install PCars2 and beat the career mode, 3 looking amazing.

LoadStar81 06-04-2020 12:01 AM

The Career Mode in 2 is crazy-long.* If you want to finish that beast by summer, without shortening the races, then you'd better get started soon.* ;)

R9NALD9 06-04-2020 01:35 AM

Re: Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Deta

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronoko (Post 2050120302)
What did they do to this game?

My thoughts exactly. What a let down...the trailer could easily have been a need for speed trailer.

PackerScooter 06-04-2020 12:15 PM

More of a question than a comment here. I think a game that allows the user to have an arcade style or a very technical style is a winner, just pick what you enjoy. I WANT to like Project Cars 2, but I find it incredibly hard/time consuming to set up the car so you are not sliding all over the place, or you can't compete. I want to jump in and race as I love the cars/tracks/graphics. Is there an easy way to do that; if I, clearly, I have missed it! I just hope Project Cars 3 allows you to pick arcade or realistic, AND difficulty levels. Thanks.

OnlookerDelay 06-04-2020 12:53 PM

OMG... GRID meets Need for Speed! :(

randogu 06-05-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerScooter (Post 2050120690)
More of a question than a comment here. I think a game that allows the user to have an arcade style or a very technical style is a winner, just pick what you enjoy. I WANT to like Project Cars 2, but I find it incredibly hard/time consuming to set up the car so you are not sliding all over the place, or you can't compete. I want to jump in and race as I love the cars/tracks/graphics. Is there an easy way to do that; if I, clearly, I have missed it! I just hope Project Cars 3 allows you to pick arcade or realistic, AND difficulty levels. Thanks.

From my experience with the game, this sounds like more of a controller settings issue than a car setup issue. Once I got my controller settings dialed in to what worked for me I went from slip-slidin and having to baby the cars around the track to being able to jump in to most any car with its default setup and run aggressively and competitively. Worth looking into if you haven't previously