Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   Slow PC help (/forums/showthread.php?t=970761)

reeshmd23 06-04-2020 04:01 PM

Slow PC help

I basically bought this game for the mod files and roster share. My PC is to slow to run it but frosty editor works fine with it. I'm trying to get into the game to just access roster share and it freezes when I try to get in. Any help on what I can do to make it barbones just to get into menus? Not trying to play the game it will never run on my setup.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 06-05-2020 05:09 AM

Re: Slow PC help

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeshmd23 (Post 2050120863)
I basically bought this game for the mod files and roster share. My PC is to slow to run it but frosty editor works fine with it. I'm trying to get into the game to just access roster share and it freezes when I try to get in. Any help on what I can do to make it barbones just to get into menus? Not trying to play the game it will never run on my setup.

Eh, you might as well upgrade the GPU even if you’re not going to play the game on PC. Based on what you’re saying, your machine must be so bad that a couple hundred would be a significant upgrade.

reeshmd23 06-05-2020 11:15 PM

Anyone know any cfg file hacks or anything? I'm just trying to get into the menu. It loads to the accessibility screen then shows the pro bowl short video. Then the x factor loading screen the little football spins a couple times then stops. Task manager says it's still running. Once I left it on the screen and went to bed and it was still at it in the morning.

reeshmd23 06-05-2020 11:31 PM

Watching a video online of the game booting up it looks like I need to skip the x factor probowl demo. Can someone provide a savefile with that skipped?
Does it make you play the probowl into everytime? Or once you skip it and save does it bypass it?

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 06-06-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeshmd23 (Post 2050121703)
Watching a video online of the game booting up it looks like I need to skip the x factor probowl demo. Can someone provide a savefile with that skipped?
Does it make you play the probowl into everytime? Or once you skip it and save does it bypass it?

As far as I’m aware it’s one time only.

reeshmd23 06-06-2020 09:29 AM

Can someone please let me try a setting or profile save to bypass this? I would even donate for it I bought the game and can't get to where I want now.

reeshmd23 06-06-2020 10:03 PM

Maybe the user settings file in documents would work?

Shogunreaper 06-07-2020 01:23 PM

what are your computers specs?