Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Possible new franchise mode in Next Gen Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=971935)

SouthernWarrior 07-01-2020 07:47 AM

Possible new franchise mode in Next Gen Madden?

Anyone think it’s even slightly possible that the reason there are 0 new additions for PS4/360 to franchise mode is bc they’re saving it and revamping it for the next gen versions?? Why else call it “classic” franchise. I doubt the next gen version would be called “classic” franchise bc than what is new franchise mode? That superstar mode thing???

Might be wishful thinking but hopefully some clarity soon.

And where is there live stream where they take questions???

jpdavis82 07-01-2020 07:50 AM

Re: Possible new franchise mode in Next Gen Madden?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernWarrior (Post 2050137965)
Anyone think it’s even slightly possible that the reason there are 0 new additions for PS4/360 to franchise mode is bc they’re saving it and revamping it for the next gen versions?? Why else call it “classic” franchise. I doubt the next gen version would be called “classic” franchise bc than what is new franchise mode? That superstar mode thing???

That’s what I’m thinking in the most trying to stay positive way possible. Most likely next gen will do the same thing this year and MAYBE Madden 22 we get a new Franchise mode. They practically did the same thing to us last year if you go back and look at the Franchise deep dive blog compared to the one from 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badluck22 07-01-2020 07:53 AM

My opinion? Doubtful. They would have said as much. What year was it where they released a "letter" to franchise players letting them know right from the start that they didn't touch franchise that year but it was going to improve the following year? Madden 11 I think?

Either way, they would have done something similar vs taking all this bad reaction they got this time around.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the sad reality is they just flat out don't care about franchise anymore.

markus1 07-01-2020 07:57 AM

Don't do this to yourselves. The mode is dead.

PhillyPhanatic14 07-01-2020 08:00 AM

If I've learned anything from Madden it's that they don't care about franchise and expecting them to is a mistake. Seen it for years. While I would love to see them care about the mode, I definitely don't see it actually happening. In my mind there's like a 5% chance that actually happens based on their track record.

Executor 07-01-2020 08:04 AM

I don't think so. They obviously hold the "classic" franchise in such a high contempt. The word "classic" itself just tells you all you really need to know going forward.

TarHeelPhenom 07-01-2020 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I truly don't believe so.

mvb34 07-01-2020 08:13 AM

Wishful thinking indeed. Their track record speaks for itself!
#FixMaddenFranchise
Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernWarrior (Post 2050137965)

Sent from my VS996 using Operation Sports mobile app