Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   OS Roundtable: #FixMaddenFranchise and Reaction to Face of Franchise Improvements in Madden 21 (/forums/showthread.php?t=971945)

ChaseB 07-01-2020 01:22 PM

OS Roundtable: #FixMaddenFranchise and Reaction to Face of Franchise Improvements in Madden 21

With the Gridiron Notes yesterday detailing Face of the Franchise and "classic" Franchise, the rubber finally...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Dblock1111 07-01-2020 01:33 PM

Re: OS Roundtable: #FixMaddenFranchise and Reaction to Face of Franchise Improvements

Nice to see this wrap up with everyone pretty much on the same page. Sad state of affairs for us Franchise Faithful...

#FixMaddenFranchise

GoJags904 07-01-2020 01:36 PM

Re: OS Roundtable: #FixMaddenFranchise and Reaction to Face of Franchise Improvements

Good read.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TheShizNo1 07-01-2020 01:37 PM

Nice job, fellas.

I don't understand why EA just doesn't come out and say that a franchise mode isn't a priority for them.

EDIT: I also fully agree with Bob....it's time for people to start supporting other avenues of "sim" football. I've been supporting Maximum Football's patreon for a couple years, now. I'm about to start supporting Axis football as well. I still don't think franchise players "boycotting" Madden will matter to EA, but supporting developers that share a similar vision to us means we'll get something closer to what we want as opposed to what we've been given with Madden. I encourage everyone that's upset that aren't buying Madden to put that money towards other developers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cooper417 07-01-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShizNo1 (Post 2050138235)
Nice job, fellas.

I don't understand why EA just doesn't come out and say that a franchise mode isn't a priority for them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Because they count Face of Franchise as "franchise mode." But yeah, they made it pretty clear they don't care about "classic" franchise.

Executor 07-01-2020 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShizNo1 (Post 2050138235)
Nice job, fellas.

Two words: arrogance and contempt.

PhillyPhanatic14 07-01-2020 01:47 PM

Very well put. Glad you guys are using the platform to speak out. What EA is doing is garbage and it's about time they got some heat for it. I'm not expecting anything like this, but Battlefront II got the most dev backlash of all time. A few years later it was a (relatively) mtx-free game that delivered on nearly everything fans wanted at the start.

EA has the model for how to care about customers right in their own company. They just have to decide to care more about their players and their dignity as the sole holders of the exclusive license when it comes to Madden.

nolesfan69 07-01-2020 02:17 PM

Very disappointed with Madden 21 not investing time with franchise. I'm still gonna buy the game this year. I have been buying this franchise since 1990, and never missed a game. Maybe the game can be delayed a few months to improve franchise. But I doubt they will happen.