Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Eric Rayweather Tries to Bring Community Together on CFM, Calls it an Embarrassment (/forums/showthread.php?t=971966)

Godgers12 07-01-2020 07:20 PM

Eric Rayweather Tries to Bring Community Together on CFM, Calls it an Embarrassment

He let's us really know what he and the rest of the community is feeling. This really is a slap in the face. Hopefully the suits take notice. Simply put, if your a franchise player, don't buy the game.

https://youtu.be/R7Bb1zf7GLM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Sparkles 07-01-2020 07:33 PM

Re: Eric Rayweather Tries to Bring Community Together on CFM, Calls it an Embarrassme

I’m a fan of Eric, just gotta get past the Mahomes-Kermit the frog voice lol.

SGO also did a pretty good one: https://youtu.be/iQUgXYbYTj0
Pretty much said all my emotions in a well put way

TheRandomOne 07-01-2020 07:35 PM

Re: Eric Rayweather Tries to Bring Community Together on CFM, Calls it an Embarrassme

The only thing the suits will notice is the sales numbers

Darth Aegis 07-01-2020 07:49 PM

I didn't watch the video yet, but I'm assuming he gets the game for free every yr anyways. I guess he could take a stand & not show any M21 on his channel....:)

ChaseB 07-01-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milticket (Post 2050138549)
I didn't watch the video yet, but I'm assuming he gets the game for free every yr anyways. I guess he could take a stand & not show any M21 on his channel....:)

To be fair, I'm not really going to blame a dude who makes a living playing the game to not play the game.

Darth Aegis 07-01-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseB (Post 2050138609)
To be fair, I'm not really going to blame a dude who makes a living playing the game to not play the game.

Right & I'm not either, but these YouTubers go hand in hand with Madden. So I thought it would be rich if he's telling people to "take a stand" & not to buy a game that he showcases on his channel every yr for money. I always wonder what's the point of the Game changer program nowadays. That's an article I would be interested in since Rex left.

XtremeDunkz 07-01-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milticket (Post 2050138612)
Right & I'm not either, but these YouTubers go hand in hand with Madden. So I thought it would be rich if he's telling people to "take a stand" & not to buy a game that he showcases on his channel every yr for money. I always wonder what's the point of the Game changer program nowadays. That's an article I would be interested in since Rex left.

Streamers openly speaking out about EAs handling of franchise mode is more powerful than the streamers not playing the game.

Darth Aegis 07-01-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz (Post 2050138643)
Streamers openly speaking out about EAs handling of franchise mode is more powerful than the streamers not playing the game.

I'm not so sure about that. Ryan Moody has been doing it almost for a decade now were its all negative videos. EA still is printing money & locked the license down again. Until ppl stop spending money on MUT this is DOA imo. EA already got voted one of the worst companies one yr I thought, so they already achieved that.