Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   What is one realistic *small* thing you'd like to see added to franchise in M21? (/forums/showthread.php?t=972043)

badluck22 07-04-2020 12:00 PM

What is one realistic *small* thing you'd like to see added to franchise in M21?

OK, we all wanted the big stuff (coaching carousel, improved relocation, create a uniform), it's clear we will not get that. It's just a fact.

What are some small, tiny things that you would like to see thag could be realistically added within 2 months or so?

For me, the ability to change a players abilities as a head coach or owner, something small that would personally feel like a big thing to me.

scitychamps87 07-04-2020 12:21 PM

Re: What is one realistic *small* thing you'd like to see added to franchise in M21?

A league history page complete with historic statistics leaders and Super Bowl/award winners by season.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app

jmurphy31 07-04-2020 12:26 PM

Re: What is one realistic *small* thing you'd like to see added to franchise in M21?

More league relevant stat banners in game and in pregame

Yeah...THAT Guy 07-04-2020 12:52 PM

Showing what team players played for each season in their stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoNity 07-04-2020 12:57 PM

I'd like to change teams default jerseys and have them be recognized when editing / upgrading players and such. Seems like it should be simple enough.

Elite Team Killer 07-04-2020 01:07 PM

Deuce Douglass’ scouting mechanic.

ripcandlestickpark 07-04-2020 01:58 PM

Improve player cards by adding the teams someone has played for on the career stats page. Also, put their week-by-week performances in chronological order with opponent names.

or

Improve the ticker in the Franchise hub by making it show relevant information (league scores, upcoming games, stats, standings, etc) rather that just regurgitating the fake Tweets.

XtremeDunkz 07-04-2020 02:04 PM

fix it so you cant see the hidden dev in the edit player screen

make all rookies hidden dev even if they are normal

previous seasons history

add in that play limiter they talked about last year

more league admin controls

Do any of that along with a solid commitment to bigger things in the future and i will accept it.