Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Daily Spin: Hardwood Classics Jersey Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=972054)

bigbob 07-04-2020 10:29 PM

Daily Spin: Hardwood Classics Jersey Question

Hey everyone.

I could not find anything on the forum regarding this, so I am sorry if I missed it.

I spun the daily wheel today and for the second time since I got the game, I landed on the Hardwood Classics Jersey. I was excited because I do not spend VC on cosmetics, so winning jerseys is exciting for me. To my disappointment, I opened up my clothes and it was the same jersey I already had.

Is this common? I assumed they would give me a different one, but I should not assume.

Thanks for any input.

Iasounis 07-04-2020 10:58 PM

Re: Daily Spin: Hardwood Classics Jersey Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbob (Post 2050141023)
Hey everyone.

I could not find anything on the forum regarding this, so I am sorry if I missed it.

I spun the daily wheel today and for the second time since I got the game, I landed on the Hardwood Classics Jersey. I was excited because I do not spend VC on cosmetics, so winning jerseys is exciting for me. To my disappointment, I opened up my clothes and it was the same jersey I already had.

Is this common? I assumed they would give me a different one, but I should not assume.

Thanks for any input.

Apparently it is because I've had it happen 2 or 3 times.

BigPapaSmalls 10-05-2020 08:27 PM

Re: Daily Spin: Hardwood Classics Jersey Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbob (Post 2050141023)
Hey everyone.

Thanks for any input.

Thats weird. I thought the same thing when I got it for the second time and was pretty bummed because its fun to get jerseys you cant buy, but when I got it for the 3rd time, I checked my tops and it gave me 2 new ones(one to make up for the last one Im guessing)which was nice. I've got it like 3 times since and they've all been different. Even got the Kawhi Raptors one that goes for 25k VC in the NBA store.