Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Dante Bichette Jr. finally makes his debut! (/forums/showthread.php?t=972098)

Cdiplayer 07-06-2020 05:43 PM

Dante Bichette Jr. finally makes his debut!

Hey everyone, I made a post on here a while back saying that I was going to do a player lock challenge with Dante Bichette Jr. in my franchise mode. Well, I can now confidently say that he has finally made it!

My superstar 3rd baseman Anthony Rendon has landed himself on the 60 day IL, and I must say, I have never been happier to see a guy get injured! It took until 2021, and age 28, but on July 1st, 2021, at Yankees Stadium against the New York Yankees, Dante Bichette Jr. made his major league debut after hitting over .400 with 12 home runs in AAA. In his 3rd at bat in the Major Leagues, hitting 6th in the order, directly behind his younger brother Bo, and with his younger brother on first base, Dante hit an absolute BOMB to dead center field at Yankees Stadium off Corey Kluber for his first Major League home run. I couldn't have planned it any better.
He is currently a 65 overall, so I did have to call him up a bit earlier than I originally wanted to (I was going to wait till he hit 70 overall) but it appears that he is ready for big league pitching. For the next two months the Bichette brothers will be manning the left side of the infield for my Sky Sox. I'm hoping I can rake enough with Dante to get him to a 70 overall by the end of the season.