Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Since Joe Rogan doesn't do commentary. Can we have some new A.I. created voice lines? (/forums/showthread.php?t=972208)

manliest_Man 07-09-2020 03:23 PM

Since Joe Rogan doesn't do commentary. Can we have some new A.I. created voice lines?

As the title states. Since Joe Rogan has stated, he doesn't enjoy doing voice overs for video games, could we possibly get an impostor or an A.I. created voice copy of Joe Rogan, doing some new commentary?

I am sure you'll be pulling some commentary from the actual UFC Footage, but would it be worth to artificially create some?

What would be the difficulties/implications creating the excitement and the shouting with an A.I. fake voice?

Kingslayer04 07-09-2020 03:27 PM

Re: Since Joe Rogan doesn't do commentary. Can we have some new A.I. created voice li

Why would they do that? There are already so many lines that he recorded and they can also use a million more new ones from the real UFC events. They're better off getting Cruz and/or DC to record some lines instead if possible.

Yaari 07-09-2020 03:42 PM

Re: Since Joe Rogan doesn't do commentary. Can we have some new A.I. created voice li

Yeah I hope they just forget about Rogan and do it with people interested in doing it. If he doesnt want to do it then have someone else do it.. just no Bisping please.

oilersfan365 07-09-2020 03:44 PM

Or they could use Jon Anik and someone else for actual commentary for the game

TheUFCVeteran 07-09-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaari (Post 2050144309)
Yeah I hope they just forget about Rogan and do it with people interested in doing it. If he doesnt want to do it then have someone else do it.. just no Bisping please.

:( I’m a huge Bisping fan, lol, would love to hear him in the game. Perhaps you could choose your choice of commentators if there were two “booths”, so to speak.

TheRizzzle 07-09-2020 05:36 PM

I'm hoping if they use real fighters, they can try and avoid those awkward situations where a fighter calls their own fight.

I dont need Cruz breaking down Cruz or DC complimenting his own takedown.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TheUFCVeteran 07-09-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRizzzle (Post 2050144399)
I'm hoping if they use real fighters, they can try and avoid those awkward situations where a fighter calls their own fight.

I dont need Cruz breaking down Cruz or DC complimenting his own takedown.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

“I just slammed Ngannou, Joe, I just slammed him! Look at that!”