Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Calvin Kattar will not be in EA Sports UFC 4, somehow, per his coach. (/forums/showthread.php?t=972215)

TheUFCVeteran 07-09-2020 06:17 PM

Calvin Kattar will not be in EA Sports UFC 4, somehow, per his coach.

https://old.reddit.com/r/EASportsUFC...lvin_will_not/

What the hell, EA? I understand you can’t include everyone but Calvin has been a solid prospect for a good while now. The Moicano fight was around where I’d expect them to be looking at including him in the next game, but apparently not.

The Senator 07-09-2020 06:32 PM

Re: Calvin Kattar will not be in EA Sports UFC 4, somehow, per his coach.

Wouldn't be too worried even if he isn't on the initial roster, UFC3 added quite a few fighters in the post-release phase.

That said, I'd be looking more at what this says about the overall divisional depth on day one. Hopefully, the divisions are well stocked and there's just the odd omission here and there.

TheUFCVeteran 07-09-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Senator (Post 2050144449)
Wouldn't be too worried even if he isn't on the initial roster, UFC3 added quite a few fighters in the post-release phase.

That said, I'd be looking more at what this says about the overall divisional depth on day one. Hopefully, the divisions are well stocked and there's just the odd omission here and there.

I get that, but Calvin is the #6 ranked FW as of May this year and has been on fans radars for a solid year and a half or so, now. No excuse not to have him in at launch. At the very least, he needs to be in a day one update.

BigSmoke 07-09-2020 07:03 PM

Haha remember when UFC 1 released and they had to speed patch I think Dillashaw in after he won the belt cuz he wasn't in the game?
Wouldn't expect anything less from EA. The fact people get excited for anything they produce is baffling.

EA is like the deadbeat dad of gaming companies.

Jizamurai 07-09-2020 07:12 PM

That’s wild dude. The top 15 fighters should be the first to be created for the game then prospects, legends and everyone else. Hope that patch comes fast and I hope they give him some clean boxing animations man because dude is a wicked boxer

WarMMA 07-09-2020 10:58 PM

Not for nothing, but they gotta be kidding. He's been so solid lately. I was really hoping Katter was in. He's been one of my favs to watch as of late. At some point, he's got to be in the game. Dude has been too good not to have him in.

Freshly Baked Gregg 07-09-2020 11:07 PM

I would be disappointed but it's probably safe to assume every fighter fights the same anyway, so adding Kattar is probably nothing more than a (taller) Aldo reskin.

1212headkick 07-09-2020 11:16 PM

Here we go again