Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   How do you do anything in the clinch and how do you chain takedown to clinch (/forums/showthread.php?t=972446)

1212headkick 07-13-2020 08:48 PM

How do you do anything in the clinch and how do you chain takedown to clinch

I barely even know the controls. Theres no practice mode. Someone help

Whiteboy_Hatcher 07-13-2020 08:50 PM

Re: How do you do anything in the clinch and how do you chain takedown to clinch

Nobody does from what I've seen. Ridiculous, could at least explain the tutorial to us.

RetractedMonkey 07-13-2020 08:52 PM

Re: How do you do anything in the clinch and how do you chain takedown to clinch

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050148929)
I barely even know the controls. Theres no practice mode. Someone help

If you're on tomorrow night I will show you everything.

1212headkick 07-13-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey (Post 2050148937)
If you're on tomorrow night I will show you everything.

Most misunderstood most useful person here. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Falseperception 08-07-2020 10:59 PM

How do you sub from clinch?

rabbitfistssaipailo 08-07-2020 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whiteboy_Hatcher (Post 2050148933)
Nobody does from what I've seen. Ridiculous, could at least explain the tutorial to us.

That is not true. There is a tutorial mode in the Game from GCS . There are videos on YouTube.

If we just take the time , we will learn these things. It's barely been 48 hrs since the game dropped on early access.

All y'all gotta relax.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app

1212headkick 08-07-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falseperception (Post 2050171193)
How do you sub from clinch?

L2 r1 x or y (⬛ or triangle ��️) i have a leaked guide that for some reason wasn't given to the public if anyone is interested. Save you the time of youtubers pandering to you for views

Blackman316 08-07-2020 11:39 PM

Basically there's just one transition and it's the same input that you initiate the clinch with: holding RB + X (or Y southpaw). From there you have more options for trips and throws (RB + A/B, sometimes direction from LS matters)

If you push them onto the cage from the second position, you can move LS to the direction of your opponent's back to take their back, opening yet more trips and throws.

What I haven't found out is how you transition as a defender. The only thing I can do is frantically try to move away to stop the clinch. But the AI seems to be able to get DOM before I can transition. How do they do that?

The manual in-game has improved a little bit but it's still incomplete. Honestly, this game series is like a treasure trove. We all have to search for the map. Laughable. Can't wait what I'll learn half a year from now.