Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K20 is Free for PlayStation Plus Users This Month: Is It Fun for Beginners? (/forums/showthread.php?t=972503)

ChaseB 07-14-2020 02:00 PM

NBA 2K20 is Free for PlayStation Plus Users This Month: Is It Fun for Beginners?

NBA 2K20 is free for PlayStation Plus users until August 3. For PlayStation 4 owners, this...

Written By: Elliott Jenkins

Click here to view the article.

Edgar_Nunez 07-14-2020 04:51 PM

so wait do we get to keep the game or is it free to play until August 3rd?

ChaseB 07-14-2020 05:02 PM

Re: NBA 2K20 is Free for PlayStation Plus Users This Month: Is It Fun for Beginners?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar_Nunez (Post 2050150066)
so wait do we get to keep the game or is it free to play until August 3rd?

As long as you DL it or put it in your library (and remain a PS Plus member) before August 3, you will be able to play 2K past the August 3 date.

Edgar_Nunez 07-14-2020 08:24 PM

Excellent! Thanks Chase.*

ChaseB 07-14-2020 08:51 PM

Re: NBA 2K20 is Free for PlayStation Plus Users This Month: Is It Fun for Beginners?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar_Nunez (Post 2050150260)
Excellent! Thanks Chase.*

No problem Edgar, happy to help.

misterkrabz2 07-15-2020 10:32 AM

Against my better judgement I started a "My Team" squad just to see what it was all about. Ripped a couple free intro packs, chose my 80 overall Hakeem*Olajuwon and auto generated the best lineup. Held my nose and looked for an online opponent. Being ruined by Maddens Ultimate Team matchmaking non-logic, I assumed I would be dumped into a game with a 99 overall team and thrust into a hopelessly**non-competitive*situation*only to rage quit halfway through the 2nd quarter....and I was pleasantly*surprised, it actually matched me up with a team that equally as crummy as mine and we played an enjoyable, competitive*game. And my first thought was why can't Madden do that? I can't be that hard. It was only one game, I'll try*it again and maybe my experience will be different...but it was a good start IMO.

masprague82 07-15-2020 11:13 AM

Just a small correction, nba 2k16 was a ps plus title in June 2016.

jk31 07-15-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterkrabz2 (Post 2050150726)
Against my better judgement I started a "My Team" squad just to see what it was all about. Ripped a couple free intro packs, chose my 80 overall Hakeem*Olajuwon and auto generated the best lineup. Held my nose and looked for an online opponent. Being ruined by Maddens Ultimate Team matchmaking non-logic, I assumed I would be dumped into a game with a 99 overall team and thrust into a hopelessly**non-competitive*situation*only to rage quit halfway through the 2nd quarter....and I was pleasantly*surprised, it actually matched me up with a team that equally as crummy as mine and we played an enjoyable, competitive*game. And my first thought was why can't Madden do that? I can't be that hard. It was only one game, I'll try*it again and maybe my experience will be different...but it was a good start IMO.

I have not played that many MyTeam games as exactly what you feared happens all the time. I will get matched up to all 99 teams more often than not. Completely useless.

Until when is 2k20 free on PS+? It completely ruins the online experience, at least for us PC users...We cannot finish one game if we start after 3 PM. Constantly lagging.