Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta (/forums/showthread.php?t=972654)

ChaseB 07-16-2020 04:49 PM

EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

Matt checks in today on the heels of a EA Sports UFC 4 beta that I...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ks5flz7IUtI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

johnmangala 07-16-2020 04:57 PM

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

Nice Kingslayer got a shoutout in this video.

Yaari 07-16-2020 05:01 PM

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Video: Top 5 Features We Still Want to See Following the Beta

This video is way too late. And when he says we don't know anything about EA UFC 4, well, we do. They already shown us the key features they want to sell this game on. Everything else in the wishlist is never going to make it in.

If any of those features were there, they would've stuffed it into our face already to try and get us to pre-order the game.

What a strange video. Yeah I'd love to see all of that happen, but it won't. And its pretty obvious why.

Soseruo 07-16-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseB (Post 2050152230)

Matt checks in today on the heels of a EA Sports UFC 4 beta that I...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ks5flz7IUtI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EA does not seem to care about this game and at times it seems to have regretted signing this contract.

ChaseB 07-16-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaari (Post 2050152247)
This video is way too late. And when he says we don't know anything about EA UFC 4, well, we do. They already shown us the key features they want to sell this game on. Everything else in the wishlist is never going to make it in.

If any of those features were there, they would've stuffed it into our face already to try and get us to pre-order the game.

What a strange video. Yeah I'd love to see all of that happen, but it won't. And its pretty obvious why.

Yeah I agree with you the timing isn't ideal. We were working on it before the wave of news began so we thought we had a little extra time. I think it's still fun just to have to chat about but for sure it could have come a little sooner.

RollTideRoll0929 07-16-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseB (Post 2050152267)
Yeah I agree with you the timing isn't ideal. We were working on it before the wave of news began so we thought we had a little extra time. I think it's still fun just to have to chat about but for sure it could have come a little sooner.

Well theres always UFC 5 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Therebelyell626 07-16-2020 09:00 PM

My excitement level for UFC 2 was a 10/10. My excitement level for UFC 3 was 6/10. My excitement level for UFC 4 is a 1/10. It’s more of a curiosity level then excitement. But in all honesty, unless they release some news that blows me away in the next 3 weeks I will just get it out used. So far what I have read and seen in the beta feedbacks there is nothing that justifies a $60 purchase

gsp4392 07-16-2020 09:03 PM

This video was great too

https://youtu.be/VwL_POtTfDI