Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Retro Bowl Update Adds Bluetooth Controller Support, Reduced Drops (/forums/showthread.php?t=972690)

Steve_OS 07-17-2020 02:30 PM

Retro Bowl Update Adds Bluetooth Controller Support, Reduced Drops

Another update has arrived for Retro Bowl, bringing in bluetooth controller support. Currently available now in...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

misterkrabz2 07-17-2020 03:29 PM

There's been more innovation in the 12 months (ish) existence of this game than there has been in the 30 years of Madden. Right stick to control the pass and trigger button to pass...who would have thunk it?

bubbaman11 07-19-2020 12:34 PM

Re: Retro Bowl Update Adds Bluetooth Controller Support, Reduced Drops

Facts. It's genius really...and the attributes actually matter. The passing is a nod to John Elway's Quarterback (otherwise it plays more like Tecmo). Glad I purchased the game prior to them making it free after the pandemic started - worth every penny, and then some. Madden could learn a thing or two from this game.

kwpit79 07-20-2020 09:43 AM

I hope they keep working on making it harder. I haven't lost a game in 3 seasons on hard mode. My only challenge is trying to avoid throwing an interception in a game.

RubberSoul 07-21-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwpit79 (Post 2050154732)
I hope they keep working on making it harder. I haven't lost a game in 3 seasons on hard mode. My only challenge is trying to avoid throwing an interception in a game.

I made it harder on myself by not having a RB on my roster. It’s hard to get 1 yard with the non roster RB they are so slow and bad. So I force myself to throw every down. I swear I will throw more picks than completions some games the game has zero forgiveness for errant throws which is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manpreet09 07-22-2020 06:13 AM

I hope they keep working on making it harder. I haven't lost a game in 3 seasons on hard mode.

EzMacK15 07-23-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSoul (Post 2050155863)
I made it harder on myself by not having a RB on my roster. It’s hard to get 1 yard with the non roster RB they are so slow and bad. So I force myself to throw every down. I swear I will throw more picks than completions some games the game has zero forgiveness for errant throws which is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man the CPU DB's have a way larger catch radius than the 4-5 WR's smh, if I don't overthrow my WR, the DB is going to catch it if they're side by side. If I dont lead the WR, the DB could look 2 yards behind them and the ball warps to them. Dynamic Difficulty is no joke. Lets not forget I still see plenty of drops from my WR while the DB's never drop a interception.

bruddog 07-24-2020 02:28 AM

Got bored of this game very rapidly...but playing the computer really isn't my thing.