Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 21 Trailer & Some Features Revealed (/forums/showthread.php?t=972951)

Steve_OS 07-23-2020 11:06 AM

FIFA 21 Trailer & Some Features Revealed

EA has posted their official FIFA 21 trailer today, featuring global cover athlete, Kylian Mbappé, which was...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

PhillyPhanatic14 07-23-2020 12:16 PM

Re: FIFA 21 Trailer and Features Revealed

Nothing for the FUT crowd and updates to Career Mode.... am I dreaming?

JayD 07-23-2020 12:24 PM

Wow! Solid additions to career mode this year! Have our years of complaining finally paid off?

jrnlgrn 07-23-2020 01:39 PM

Looks good but I can't even say I'm cautiously optimistic. EA will need to earn back any good will from me and it will take consistent attention over multiple releases to make that happen. Yeah it looks like a nice step but if they just up and abandon the mode again after this what's the point. I'm usually pretty optimistic but I guess I'm just glass half empty on this.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

Raiseup 07-23-2020 04:22 PM

Yeah, this is interesting news as far as career mode specifically. I'm cautious as well though, I'm still playing a career mode with players complaining about playtime despite only missing a game.

But if these changes are properly implemented and the changes from last year actually work, career mode will be great. I would personally really like realistic transfers -- top teams not selling anyone in their first team, players saying 'nah mate, you've just come up from the championship, I'm too good for your team' (they can use other verbiage if they so prefer).

The days of getting Mbappe on a free should be over ideally.