Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   MMAGAME Which UFC had the best knockouts? Video included (/forums/showthread.php?t=973082)

oilersfan365 07-26-2020 02:20 PM

MMAGAME Which UFC had the best knockouts? Video included

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lbqQgxU6Gk&t=67s

Irish0331 07-27-2020 07:55 AM

Re: MMAGAME Which UFC had the best knockouts? Video included

I'd have to go with 2. Felt so nice throwing a perfect counter and dropping someone like a bad habit in that game. Being able to knock them off their feet and send them flying across the cage was too much though, thankfully I saw more cool knockouts than crazy ones.

oilersfan365 07-27-2020 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish0331 (Post 2050160394)
I'd have to go with 2. Felt so nice throwing a perfect counter and dropping someone like a bad habit in that game. Being able to knock them off their feet and send them flying across the cage was too much though, thankfully I saw more cool knockouts than crazy ones.

I agree it is a bit much but that being said I will take the occasional backflip ragdoll ko over the animation ko's with a bit of ragdoll tuning we have now any day. The full ragdoll ko's create better content on YouTube as well there are far better ko compilations of UFC 2 than there is UFC 3.

johnmangala 07-27-2020 10:23 AM

I guess it's not possible to have ragdoll without the flips?

Irish0331 07-27-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oilersfan365 (Post 2050160404)
I agree it is a bit much but that being said I will take the occasional backflip ragdoll ko over the animation ko's with a bit of ragdoll tuning we have now any day. The full ragdoll ko's create better content on YouTube as well there are far better ko compilations of UFC 2 than there is UFC 3.

I'm sure it's not as simple as flipping a switch to bring back the ragdoll ko's...but seeing as how we had them in 2, we know it's not impossible to apply those game physics. Hook us up!!

1-3 I was super excited for each release. Couldn't wait. This time around I feel disappointed and I haven't even played the game (beta) for more than 2 hours tops. I will say I'm pretty happy about some of the new names on the roster! That's looking good (just wish the roster was bigger than last time...it's not going to be....and I wish there were more caf slots. How f'in elementary is that? Just give us more!!!

oilersfan365 07-27-2020 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmangala (Post 2050160493)
I guess it's not possible to have ragdoll without the flips?

If that's the case I'm ok with the odd backflip ko 8f it means each ko will be different

Nekrotik 07-27-2020 11:03 AM

The canned animations in 3 and 4 are absolutely terrible. They really ruin it for me.

UFC2 KO's were mostly amazing =/

Yaari 07-27-2020 11:05 AM

Not entirely sure but werent they ditched so that there could be follow-up punches after a KO?

Anyway I prefered the EA UFC 2 ones because it made the good KOs stand out more. If it gets in the way of follow-up punches I guess that is something to consider, but correct me if wrong.