Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   How does ranked worked? (/forums/showthread.php?t=973452)

Find_the_Door 08-03-2020 12:55 AM

How does ranked work?

Can someone give us insight? Are we still able to back out on bad connections? Do we see our opponent at all? Is there a connection indicator? How's the ranking system work?

Have exploits like body knee elbow and rocked flying knee been tuned?

I'd love some insight

Edit: can a mod please update the title to How does ranked work? Typo

Reflex_ion 08-03-2020 06:48 AM

Re: How does ranked worked?

Yeah... i would like to know those info as well...

Does someone that bring a CAF in ranked have is record showing.

Do we still have as well the number of time we face this opponnent and showing who got the better over the other one.

How is the restricted sélection of fighter... do we have multiple weightclasses ... etc

EarvGotti 08-03-2020 10:22 AM

I'm more curious about how the championship belt system works. Noticed they changed the name to Online World Championship this year, similar to Fight Night Champion.

I wonder if they implemented the belt system from that game too where there was literally one weight class belt floating around throughout the entire online population and only one person could hold it at a time.

Find_the_Door 08-03-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarvGotti (Post 2050166312)
I'm more curious about how the championship belt system works. Noticed they changed the name to Online World Championship this year, similar to Fight Night Champion.

I wonder if they implemented the belt system from that game too where there was literally one weight class belt floating around throughout the entire online population and only one person could hold it at a time.

I really hope it's a single belt that'd be awesome dunno why they haven't done that

1212headkick 08-03-2020 08:42 PM

You get to fight as Spiderman on your way to the comic book hitler championship of the world! You have to fight all the hitler characters and stalins to be undisputed clown of the world

In all seriousness its rotating weight classes throughout the day

Find_the_Door 08-03-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050167033)
You get to fight as Spiderman on your way to the comic book hitler championship of the world! You have to fight all the hitler characters and stalins to be undisputed clown of the world

I don't understand this at all either this is just gonna result in people only playing at certain times of the day - player base about to be so split

DCowboys22 08-03-2020 10:02 PM

How does ranked worked?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050167033)

I don’t understand this either. If I create a WW CAF, does that mean this same CAF will change to a BW, LHW, HW based on when I play? And does this mean I have no control over height for my CAF? Will all of them be the same reach, height?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Zyaf 08-03-2020 10:28 PM

Re: How does ranked work?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Find_the_Door (Post 2050166092)
Can someone give us insight? Are we still able to back out on bad connections? Do we see our opponent at all? Is there a connection indicator? How's the ranking system work?

Have exploits like body knee elbow and rocked flying knee been tuned?

I'd love some insight

Edit: can a mod please update the title to How does ranked work? Typo

1) Can't tell you anything about ranked because I know as much as you do there. All I know is that it'll cycle weight classes so that we cannot choose them (probably once a day), and you will be able to pick any characters in that weight class. That means if you want to use cafs in ranked, you have to make one for each weight class. I also believe that connection issues have been changed because I was 5barring with people I was 2barring with in UFC 3. I guess we'll see.

2) Those aren't exploits per se, but yes the knee elbow has been fixed in the fact that the tracking on the knee has been fixed and I'm not sure what you mean by the rocked flying knee being an "exploit" but as far as I saw it has not been changed.