Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Caf tattoo (/forums/showthread.php?t=973462)

Irish0331 08-03-2020 08:49 AM

Caf tattoo

Late to the party on this one, but...

Imagine going to a meme generator and having to pick one letter at a time, size it, angle it, level it and repeat until your message is complete?

Thats what we do in EA UFC! Considering you guys are gung ho about CAF's maybe you can help us out. How come we can't just type "ALVAREZ" into a tattoo generator, pick a font and then place it on his back and size it? Seems like that wouldnt be something that would keep a developer up all night or the accounting department scrambling to make ends meet. \

Just saying, lots of fighters have all types on letters and words tatt'd on them. Let us type it all in, choose from a few fonts, enlarge/shrink it, bend it or stretch it and place it. This nonsense of one letter at a time while we are 4 games into the series is head scratching.

KPMGANZ 08-03-2020 08:51 AM

Re: Caf tattoo

Good idea.

Sent from my REVVLRY using Operation Sports mobile app

Irish0331 08-03-2020 09:10 AM

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I have tattoos across my back (shoulder to shoulder) and I have a top/bottom "belly rocker" tattoo across my stomach.

No matter what I do with the one letter at a time, I can never get the letter to fit correctly across correctly. Cant get it to fit. My shoulder to shoulder tattoo covers the better portion of my cafs back from top to bottom.

Flashguard 08-03-2020 11:53 AM

It’s quite baffling that something as simple as this hasn’t been considered, yet they considered unicorn hairstyles to be an important addition

Irish0331 08-04-2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flashguard (Post 2050166397)
It’s quite baffling that something as simple as this hasn’t been considered, yet they considered unicorn hairstyles to be an important addition

I'm truly confused as to why they would remove the ability to have complete control over a caf when caf customization seems to be something they wanted to really focus on this time around. So F'ing frustrating.