Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 21 Hands-On Gameplay Preview (/forums/showthread.php?t=973570)

ChaseB 08-05-2020 11:00 AM

FIFA 21 Hands-On Gameplay Preview

FIFA 21's trailer dropped on July 23 and looks to have a big emphasis on playing...

Written By: Joel Smith

Click here to view the article.

stunna5303 08-05-2020 04:54 PM

Bruno Fernandes with the star head is a welcome sight

Chrisx 08-06-2020 03:28 AM

Re: FIFA 21 Hands-On Gameplay Preview

"The FIFA 21 team is making sure to let fans know that information and Pitch Notes being released over the coming weeks are covering changes and features for the current-gen version of the game only"

This implies that the next-gen versions may actually have different gameplay. How is this even possible considering it's an e-sport thing now (not that i'm interested in the competitive scene), but different gameplay is a biggie, if true.

jrnlgrn 08-06-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisx (Post 2050169202)
"The FIFA 21 team is making sure to let fans know that information and Pitch Notes being released over the coming weeks are covering changes and features for the current-gen version of the game only"

This implies that the next-gen versions may actually have different gameplay. How is this even possible considering it's an e-sport thing now (not that i'm interested in the competitive scene), but different gameplay is a biggie, if true.

The article makes it seem like the changes are only current gen related. The actual pitch notes seem to imply that everything in the deep dive applies to both generations but that next gen has things exclusive to it that aren't being talked about right now.

JohnyBlacks 08-08-2020 02:52 AM

to be honest, I didn`t see the difference between previous part again. I think, the main details they got to chance is animations and design of stadiums, it is sticky already