Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Senior game director Wesley bunn (/forums/showthread.php?t=973591)

mannyonelover 08-05-2020 09:49 PM

Senior game director Wesley bunn

I play UFC 4 beta.. and I have to say it’s still lacking why are they holding back THQ had an amazing senior game director Wesley bunn....He made UFC undisputed 3 A gem right before they went bankrupt why can’t EA Hire this man ....And I know or you hard-core MMA gamers remember him!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Diego Sanchez 08-05-2020 10:09 PM

Re: Senior game director Wesley bunn

I remember him. Seemed like a good guy and he was certainly an avid MMA fan. I don’t know how much influence Brian Hayes has, but I assume that he’s a big reason as to why the new game is how it is. If so, I want him gone.

1212headkick 08-05-2020 10:13 PM

Pretty sure he works on fortnite now. He works for epic games

Haz____ 08-05-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050169079)
Pretty sure he works on fortnite now. He works for epic games

His linkedin, and twitter profile picture is still a UFC game picture to this day.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/wes-bunn-3465302

Here is one of his references on linkedin:
-"Wes is a passionate and skilled game designer. He helped form the very soul of the UFC Game Franchise for THQ with his tireless effort, amazing MMA knowledge base and numerous contributions to the game’s design. Wes is one of the hardest working individuals I have ever met and I would not hesitate to work with him again given the opportunity."

fishingtime 08-05-2020 11:04 PM

He was alright. He thought I didn't like him or something. He wasn't that memorable to me. THQ Tank, THQ Shamownage and Dennis were all the chill people at THQ. Tank was a total professional and I am glad he has been successful. He worked for it and rewarded for the help. That's a chill person. Someone who gets you back.

GUCCII 08-06-2020 01:33 AM

Best mma game ever. If you disagree you've never played this game. Ea ufc 1,2,3,4 are not in the same league

Yaari 08-06-2020 02:01 AM

He did a great job on the Undisputed franchise. Funny I looked him up last week too. Must have sucked to have been forced out of the franchise due to THQ going under. He always seemed passionate, and a real fan.

Funny how he works on Brian Hayes’ favorite game now.

1212headkick 08-06-2020 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaari (Post 2050169179)
He did a great job on the Undisputed franchise. Funny I looked him up last week too. Must have sucked to have been forced out of the franchise due to THQ going under. He always seemed passionate, and a real fan.

Funny how he works on Brian Hayes’ favorite game now.

Can you elaborate your last statement