Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Unbiased thoughts from an esfl vet (/forums/showthread.php?t=973777)

1212headkick 08-09-2020 12:10 PM

Unbiased thoughts from an esfl vet

1. Submissions I am in favor for the old system because its more intuitive to the average user. Escape the break wall escape the submission. Theres no clear way to the end user to escape the subs. Why is my bar getting bigger? I understand the bjj principle here and I appreciate it but feel this is a good start but needs fleshed out.

2. Damage and stamina. Most of the time on the feet I felt as if every thing tickles unless your grappling. And its impossible to gas at the moment.

The clinch. I really do enjoy the mobility and chain wrestling from the clinch. I do not enjoy that over unders is a contextual transition and there's no way to secure double underhooks. At least against the cage there needs to be overunders entries. Casuals don't like it but casuals also don't go to practice mode or play the game the entirety of its lifespan. Cage seated could take the place of these and have be the first line between getting your feet and going to the ground

Ranked. I hate hate HATE we can only pick one weight a day in ranked. Its not fun and it shortens the replayability. Not terribly worried about the cafs as most people are picking licensed fighters. But this will eventually kill the competitive community.

Practice mode and educational tools. Okay you guys impressed me here with your new strike recording tools and your menus detailing the mechanics. It is not as good as it could be but it is 10x farther ahead then all of the previous ea ufc games combined. I love this mode and will spend my time here. But it needs to be online and unlimited. If you can patch in knockout mode you can add Practice mode

Good Grappler 08-09-2020 04:45 PM

Re: Unbiased thoughts from an esfl vet

Yeah I don’t even play ranked because of the one weightclass a day ****

tomitomitomi 08-09-2020 04:58 PM

You will always have some degree of bias when you are presenting your opinions. You want an online practice mode so you can drill things with your ESFL buddies. Someone who runs their own offline sim league doesn't care about that. Those are biased feelings.

Pedro_Guap 08-09-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomitomitomi (Post 2050172492)
You will always have some degree of bias when you are presenting your opinions. You want an online practice mode so you can drill things with your ESFL buddies. Someone who runs their own offline sim league doesn't care about that. Those are biased feelings.

You are the closest thing to a "RetractedMonkey" type of troll left on here. You know what he meant. Why not address his post instead of arguing semantics?

1212headkick 08-09-2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomitomitomi (Post 2050172492)

Why does me improving harm you

tomitomitomi 08-09-2020 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro_Guap (Post 2050172504)
You are the closest thing to a "RetractedMonkey" type of troll left on here. You know what he meant. Why not address his post instead of arguing semantics?

Because I didn't have an issue with his points. I'm just saying biases aren't inherently bad.

zeric 08-09-2020 08:16 PM

I disagree -from an esfl vet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

1212headkick 08-09-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeric (Post 2050172674)
I disagree -from an esfl vet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

With??????