Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Roster Fighter Career playthrough is broken again! Career changes that need patched! (/forums/showthread.php?t=973860)

ERsports 08-11-2020 12:12 AM

Roster Fighter Career playthrough is broken again! Career changes that need patched!

Ok seriously.....let me give you some examples....

Nick Diaz archetype is listed as a Boxer....fine......You start your Career out with 2 submissions!! Your sub rating is 1.5 stars.....I mean come on.....Another Career mode where they just go by the archetype of the Roster fighter which is limited to begin with....

You pick Nick Diaz in a Roster Career.....You will never fight GSP because Legends do not appear in Career mode.......All these amazing possible opponents and we can not fight them but yet they put CM Punk and Todd Duffee in there.....Even Fight Night Champion gave us this option to pick who shows up as opponents in Career and Bruzzo produced that!.....They even let you pick what weight class your opponents start in!! Also, the cpu never changes weight classes or roster fighters never get cut to the WFA.....meaning if you stay in the WFA you will never fight a roster fighter.....I mean how is this a simulation if the only person that can get cut or change weight classes is your Fighter

I understand making us play a certain way on our first playthrough. But on the rest let us play how we want.....Let me skip the ammys including that stupid first fight!!! Let us choose to go to the WFA or go to the UFC not just the UFC at 0-0! If I want to play as Nick Diaz with all his Roster moves already acquired and full stats and go straight into the UFC let me! It would add so much replay value.

If you are going to force me yo have Coach Davis in my corner for my entire career fine but my goodness how stupid he looks as the only cornerman in UFC wearing a tshirt and sweat pants while everyone else wears Reebok in the corner

Also, let me change my roster fighters attire for sparring and WFA....I understand not for UFC fights......

Finally, we need a difficulty inbetween Hard and Legendary that allows hud and sliders and restarts in training but is difficult like Legendary

Last, the sliders in Career are broke .....To test this I turned sub speed all tge way up and transition speed all the way down for both the cpu and I and it was no different

What do you guys think about Career?

ERsports 08-11-2020 12:31 AM

Re: Roster Fighter Career playthrough is broken again! Career changes that need patc

Let me also add that if you pick say Werdum you start your Career at age 43!! Let me at least pick my starting age as a Roster fighter for crying out loud.

Also and this is crazy to me....If you start a Career with Diaz you DON'T EVEN HAVE THE STOCKTON SLAP!!!!! I mean COME ON EA! To me there are so many details left out of Career acter 4 games it just blows my mind......I love this dev team I really do but COME ON GUYS!!