Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   A new challenger approaches! (/forums/showthread.php?t=974057)

Skynet 08-14-2020 03:34 PM

A new challenger approaches!

Introducing, in the blue corner...

He's a veteran dev, with years of lurking under his belt.

He's been seen on forums, slack, and discord, coming and going like a ghost in the shadows.

He's spent years honing his BJJ craft, and always wears way too much Venom-branded merch when he chokes me out...

Give it up for TapOrSnap! :boxing:

But seriously, he's another long-time gameplay dev on the series, and has been on the team with myself and GPD since UFC 1. Please give him a warm welcome :)

TapOrSnap 08-14-2020 03:41 PM

Re: A new challenger approaches!

Hello everyone.

Most of what Skynet said above is completely true, especially the part about choking him out.

I've been with EA UFC from the very start and have always lurked on the forums. With GameplayDev's departure and our recent launch I thought it would be a good time to step up and make some meager attempt to help Skynet fill the gaping void that was left in his wake.

I'm looking forward to the forthcoming tidal wave of well thought out and respectfully phrased feedback I'm sure to receive. :grin:

RazorRaheem 08-14-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TapOrSnap (Post 2050177060)
Hello everyone.

Most of what Skynet said above is completely true, especially the part about choking him out.

I've been with EA UFC from the very start and have always lurked on the forums. With GameplayDev's departure and our recent launch I thought it would be a good time to step up and make some meager attempt to help Skynet fill the gaping void that was left in his wake.

I'm looking forward to the forthcoming tidal wave of well thought out and respectfully phrased feedback I'm sure to receive. :grin:

The game so far is okay and it just needs a few more fighters, and the shorts will they be able to be changed like Ea UFC 3? That’s my only gripe right now not being able to change shorts colors.

HypeRNT 08-14-2020 03:44 PM

Welcome and hope you have thick skin

Now i need to make posts about EA adding like 3x more archetypes for CAF's

TapOrSnap 08-14-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HypeRNT (Post 2050177062)
Welcome and hope you have thick skin

Now i need to make posts about EA adding like 3x more archetypes for CAF's

I've been lurking on these forums for years. My skin has become a well tanned leather. :brickwall

SMOKEZERO 08-14-2020 03:51 PM

Welcome! Good luck in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

MeowingForVengeance 08-14-2020 04:03 PM

Welcome, and congrats on launching UFC 4!

ERsports 08-14-2020 04:05 PM

Welcome bro loving the game! Well, let's get right to it! Most of these are improvements/Bug fixes I would like to see for Career mode so maybe pass them on to Bassi!

1-Please add Legends to the cpu opponent pool in Career and as possible training partners. Would be awesome to fight against GSP. Fight Night allowed us to pick our opponent pool when starting Career and also for multiole division guus ehat division they started in.

2-Allow the Cpu to change weight classes in Career

3-Allow WFA Cpu fighters to get promoted to the UFC. If I lost to a guy in the WFA and I move on to UFC I never get my rematch

4-Allow Cpu Roster Fighters in Career to get cut to the WFA. If I decide to stay there would make it more interesting

5-Core Ground Moves are bugged in Career. They do not progress no matter what you do.

6-Add a difficulty inbetween Hard and Legendary. The ai in Legendary is fun but I want to be able to use sliders and my hud!

7-Would love a toggleable option for doctor stoppages and TKO's OFFLINE only

8-Skynet knows as I keep bugging him but would love if the Ai would taunt me every once in a while during the fight. Does not have to be specific programming to each Fighter but maybe if I taunt the cpu sometimes they will taunt me back!

9-The Cpu when it beats you only ever uses 1 post fight taunt. For instance if Cpu Masvidal knocks me out he never does the tap the floor and fall on the ground taunt

10-If I choose a Roster Fighter in Career allow me to change his shorts for training. Also Coach Davis wears the same camo pants and T-Shirt when he is in my corner in the UFC. Please put him in Reebok gear he is the only one without it in the corner. It also sucks if you are playing a Caf and do a Uniform override that you are the only one not wearing Reebok gear. Would be nice if at least in the WFA if you choose this option those Fighters wore unique outfits. Not the head attire of course.

11-Let me skip the opening Ammy Fightel and choose to skip Amateurs and go straight to the WFA or the UFC. It lets me skip to the UFC but going there at 0-0 dors not make much sense

12-Allow me to keep sparring an invited fighter after I complete the learn move requirement. This way I can knock him out and start a rivalry. As of now if you knock him out you wasted money and do not learn the move.

Finally, I love Geoff and Skynet and I APPRECIATE the interactivity of this dev team. I promise to always be respectful of you guys as I know how volatile the internet is for Devs and no matter what I love the game and appreciate your hard work during these crazy times!