Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Gameplay Video - Rebuilding the Cincinnati Bengals (/forums/showthread.php?t=974333)

PhillyPhanatic14 08-19-2020 06:37 PM

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Gameplay Video - Rebuilding the Cincinnati Bengals

C4 has posted a new Madden NFL 21 gameplay video, going through franchise mode, as he...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

dvdsaba 08-19-2020 06:44 PM

Re: Madden 21 Franchise Gameplay

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2050181816)
Some dude named C4 doing a Bengals CFM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sW6...ature=youtu.be

I'm afraid to look. Please don't be exactly the same as last year...

ripcandlestickpark 08-19-2020 06:48 PM

The whole "realistic rebuild" format where dudes sim multiple seasons in one video isn't really my thing, but amongst the people who do them, C4 is one of the better ones (better than someone like RBT at least). His voice is a bit grating, though. It's always reminded me of stereotypical high school/college stoner lol.

As for the actual content, it's pretty much M20, which is what we're all expecting at launch. I'm more concerned about what will be coming in title updates as opposed to what's in the mode when it releases.

I will say, though, that I prefer the menu/UI changes that were made for this year (no more of the "paint" theme, better fonts, white text on dark backgrounds). Also, the player models on the player card screen looked a bit better than last year. The headshots from the scouting interface also look a bit different.

A bit disappointed that the same coach cutscene backgrounds are going to be around for year three. I thought they got stale pretty quickly after being introduced in M19.

dvdsaba 08-19-2020 06:57 PM

Can any tell if they added the face editor at least to custom draft classes or new faces instead of the same 20+ generic faces used during the last 5 years?

UtahUtes32 08-19-2020 08:09 PM

My guy moved Samaje Perrine to Fullback... 🤣

SolidSquid 08-19-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdsaba (Post 2050181833)
Can any tell if they added the face editor at least to custom draft classes or new faces instead of the same 20+ generic faces used during the last 5 years?

Face creator has been in the game since the first iteration of Longshot like 3 years ago. It’s not coming to franchise and neither are mouth pieces or any of the equipment in the yard. EA doesn’t have a way to make franchise gamers pay for those inclusions.

ApolloKids 08-19-2020 10:51 PM

Slot WRs still lead their team in all receiving categories on sim.

neek_the_sneak15 08-20-2020 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdsaba (Post 2050181833)

I saw about 8 new generic face models