Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Bit Fry Game Studios Announces Licensing Agreement with OneTeam Partners and the NFLPA (/forums/showthread.php?t=974615)

Steve_OS 08-24-2020 11:00 AM

Bit Fry Game Studios Announces Licensing Agreement with OneTeam Partners and the NFLPA

Bit Fry Game Studios has announced its agreement with OneTeam Partners and the NFL Players Association, to add an officially-licensed...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

The Senator 08-24-2020 01:40 PM

Ugh, mobile gaming.

benfreidlin 08-25-2020 10:44 AM

Re: Bit Fry Game Studios Announces Licensing Agreement with OneTeam Partners and the

@The Senator, thanks for your comment, it's a common misconception that Bit Fry has built a mobile game with Ultimate Rivals or is a mobile gaming studio. I started the studio nearly seven years ago and want to assure you that Ultimate Rivals is build from the ground up as a console class video game experience, on a console class engine (UE4), and with a console budget and production values, and it just so happens that we launched our franchise first on a platform that has strong mobile devices, but also in fact has a living room device and desktop class hardware profile as well.

Ultimate Rivals is coming to console and PC, and one of the other most common comments we get when people experience The Rink, is that it feels like a console game, and it's amazing to see it running on phones.

I hope you'll get a chance to play Rink and check out our upcoming basketball game, The Court, when it releases.

RoyalKrimpet 03-06-2021 06:49 PM

Re: Bit Fry Game Studios Announces Licensing Agreement with OneTeam Partners and the

If this leads to EA Sports eventually bringing back either NBA or NFL Street than I'm with it.

This company could come up with something similar to those games though. Let's hope that's the case.