Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Enjoy the game? Ignore the negativity (/forums/showthread.php?t=974881)

Resurrection403 08-28-2020 09:58 AM

Enjoy the game? Ignore the negativity

So, I'm going to preface this by saying that people who genuinely don't like this game, or are frustrated about franchise mode are so welcome to their opinion.

I happen to think that this is the most polished game that I've seen yet from the franchise, and I'm really enjoying it. So the best advice I can give other people who I like me, simply ignore the negativity and enjoy the game for what it is.

Franchise mode needs attention and the community has done what it can do get that message to ea. But for now I am going to enjoy the game and ignore the negativity for the sake of negativity.

drae2 08-28-2020 10:02 AM

Re: Enjoy the game? Ignore the negativity

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resurrection403 (Post 2050192005)
So, I'm going to preface this by saying that people who genuinely don't like this game, or are frustrated about franchise mode are so welcome to their opinion.

I happen to think that this is the most polished game that I've seen yet from the franchise, and I'm really enjoying it. So the best advice I can give other people who I like me, simply ignore the negativity and enjoy the game for what it is.

Franchise mode needs attention and the community has done what it can do get that message to ea. But for now I am going to enjoy the game and ignore the negativity for the sake of negativity.

So just shut up and dribble huh?

Resurrection403 08-28-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drae2 (Post 2050192008)

Not at all. My suggestion is ignore negativity that you don't agree with or think helps.

I literally wrote first thing that people are welcome to have their opinions.

Darth Aegis 08-28-2020 10:13 AM

Of course a positive themed thread is met with a negative immediately. Nobody is allowed to enjoy a game for what it is...

Therebelyell626 08-28-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resurrection403 (Post 2050192005)

Polished? You must have a very low bar then. I can’t even get through a single game on the trial without the cut scenes stuttering and being choppy as hell

Darth Aegis 08-28-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therebelyell626 (Post 2050192023)
Polished? You must have a very low bar then. I can’t even get through a single game on the trial without the cut scenes stuttering and being choppy as hell

Not everyone is experiencing this issue which is strange.

TarHeelPhenom 08-28-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drae2 (Post 2050192008)

I didn't take it like that. The Madden community has been extra loud about it's displeasure of the game. I think what he is ultimately saying is if you like the game then block out the noise and don't let it sway or affect your enjoyment of it. In other words, ignore the negativity, not the issues. There is a difference.

Kanobi 08-28-2020 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milticket (Post 2050192021)
Of course a positive themed thread is met with a negative immediately. Nobody is allowed to enjoy a game for what it is...

Of course you are. No post ..no opinion here is preventing that. Nobody should need a consensus or another person's opinion (or review for that matter) to validate their personal enjoyment of the game or their decision to buy it.