Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   How we gonna just sleep on fade routes issues? (/forums/showthread.php?t=975209)

simbayless 09-02-2020 01:35 PM

How we gonna just sleep on fade routes issues?

Everything that's been going on with Madden I get the outcry but what about fade routes issues that been going on for a decade? Please don't say they can't do it because apf did it perfect.All sports games have flaws but it boggles my mind that Madden is the only sports game with basic fundamental flaws. imagine next Gen with those pretty graphics but you still can't throw a good fade route at the goal line.

Therebelyell626 09-02-2020 01:37 PM

Re: How we gonna just sleep on fade routes issues?

Quote:

Originally Posted by simbayless (Post 2050198130)
Everything that's been going on with Madden I get the outcry but what about fade routes issues that been going on for a decade? Please don't say they can't do it because apf did it perfect.All sports games have flaws but it boggles my mind that Madden is the only sports game with basic fundamental flaws.

I remember in madden (can’t remember what year it was but Favre was on the cover in a packers jersey) you could throw back shoulder throws to. Not anymore e

simbayless 09-02-2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therebelyell626 (Post 2050198133)
I remember in madden (can’t remember what year it was but Favre was on the cover in a packers jersey) you could throw back shoulder throws to. Not anymore e

I think it was vision cone but it doesn't have to be that complicated. APF lower tier QB can throw a fade route it would be bad accuracy but at least he could attempt the pass

Therebelyell626 09-02-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simbayless (Post 2050198149)
I think it was vision cone but it doesn't have to be that complicated. APF lower tier QB can throw a fade route it would be bad accuracy but at least he could attempt the pass

No vision cone was ‘06. In the madden I am referring to there was no vision cone. You could pass lead diagonally down towards the sideline back shoulder was to, and make a back shoulder throw

simbayless 09-02-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therebelyell626 (Post 2050198157)
No vision cone was ‘06. In the madden I am referring to there was no vision cone. You could pass lead diagonally down towards the sideline back shoulder was to, and make a back shoulder throw

Wow that was in 06!!!

ChaseB 09-02-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therebelyell626 (Post 2050198157)

Favre Madden cover is Madden 09, which is a year after I think what's generally accepted by most as the last "great" Madden with Madden 08? (Think that's the Vince Young cover)

The fade route the OP is talking about is a bullet back-shoulder throw, or a leading lob fade to like the pylon, I was a little unclear there.

simbayless 09-02-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseB (Post 2050198189)
Favre Madden cover is Madden 09, which is a year after I think what's generally accepted by most as the last "great" Madden with Madden 08? (Think that's the Vince Young cover)

The fade route the OP is talking about is a bullet back-shoulder throw, or a leading lob fade to like the pylon, I was a little unclear there.

I was talking about both actually and route base passing help that a lot as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ngG0v5Lt2us" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Creasy1010 09-02-2020 02:20 PM

I'll be honest, on the goal line i'll hot route to a fade a lot of times and throw a Hi/lob pass and i've got some pretty decent animations.