Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Lightning Fernando Tatis Jr. Headlines August Monthly Awards Program (/forums/showthread.php?t=975868)

Steve_OS 09-13-2020 09:00 AM

Lightning Fernando Tatis Jr. Headlines August Monthly Awards Program

Even if it was all but a foregone conclusion, it's still exciting to get Lightning Fernando...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

papadell 09-14-2020 05:00 PM

Re: Lightning Fernando Tatis Jr. Headlines August Monthly Awards Program

Said in the main thread that they nailed this program. This was a lot of fun and I hope they keep this structure next year too. Anyone that might have avoided Monthly Programs last year (like me) will have a lot better of an experience with this one.

cherman24 09-16-2020 05:58 AM

Maybe I知 not reading or paying attention here, but I did all the moments and I知 working on the missions (thankful you can do multiple at once), but I知 at 78 points and it appears that after I do a few missions and collect topps now, I値l finish with 97 points. Is my math off? Do I have to still do the player exchange part?

doubledeuceR6 09-16-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherman24 (Post 2050212583)
Maybe I知 not reading or paying attention here, but I did all the moments and I知 working on the missions (thankful you can do multiple at once), but I知 at 78 points and it appears that after I do a few missions and collect topps now, I値l finish with 97 points. Is my math off? Do I have to still do the player exchange part?

Yea your math is off. I can't remember exactly but I believe there's a possible 109 points total if you were to do everything. I'm at 85 points with all but 3 missions complete, just need 6 more Topps Now but just can't get myself motivated to do moments.

Ghoste 09-16-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherman24 (Post 2050212583)

I also finished with 97 and had to do the exchange.

-ghoste

doubledeuceR6 09-16-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghoste (Post 2050213027)
I also finished with 97 and had to do the exchange.

-ghoste

Yea so it's 107 then but you have to do the exchange and the collection so you can skip one 3 point and 2 two point missions.

cherman24 09-16-2020 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubledeuceR6 (Post 2050213074)
Yea so it's 107 then but you have to do the exchange and the collection so you can skip one 3 point and 2 two point missions.

That sucks cause I just got to 95 and only thing left is winker hits and I blew all my money finishing the Mets the other day. I only have 6k and my next money is 30 prestige and I知 only 28. That痴 like 3 weeks of playing for me to get to 30. Oh well, they couldn稚 add one more 3 pointer to make this event perfect I guess.

papadell 09-16-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherman24 (Post 2050213164)
That sucks cause I just got to 95 and only thing left is winker hits and I blew all my money finishing the Mets the other day. I only have 6k and my next money is 30 prestige and I知 only 28. That痴 like 3 weeks of playing for me to get to 30. Oh well, they couldn稚 add one more 3 pointer to make this event perfect I guess.

Idk what the market might have done I haven't played the last two nights but with 6 k I think you can probably do the exchange.

83 and 84 overall golds were around 1300 stubs. I forget the exchange amount but if you bought a couple of those golds you should probably have enough in your binder to do it