Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Master League Crash (/forums/showthread.php?t=976082)

SonnyWest 09-17-2020 05:51 PM

Master League Crash

Konami has posted on their site that they are aware of the Master League Crash.

“We have confirmed that several users are currently experiencing an issue that causes the game to crash when starting up a new game in Master League.

We are still in the process of investigating this issue, and to that end, we would like to ask for your assistance.

If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you submit an inquiry to us from [Online Support] > [FAQ & Inquiry] on the official eFootball PES 2021 website.
From there, select your game edition, scroll down to 'Is the problem solved' and answer 'No' - this will open the form. Please fill out all relevant fields, and press 'Send' when you are done.”

If your having these issues, follow those steps to help report.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

RoyceDa59 09-18-2020 09:43 AM

Re: Master League Crash

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonnyWest (Post 2050214457)
Konami has posted on their site that they are aware of the Master League Crash.

“We have confirmed that several users are currently experiencing an issue that causes the game to crash when starting up a new game in Master League.

We are still in the process of investigating this issue, and to that end, we would like to ask for your assistance.

If you are experiencing this issue, we ask that you submit an inquiry to us from [Online Support] > [FAQ & Inquiry] on the official eFootball PES 2021 website.
From there, select your game edition, scroll down to 'Is the problem solved' and answer 'No' - this will open the form. Please fill out all relevant fields, and press 'Send' when you are done.”

If your having these issues, follow those steps to help report.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Probably because of the old as hell database Konami has been using forever that this keeps happening. It's crazy they never changed their format from the PS3 to the PS4. Hopefully with next years they start from abstract because boy do they need it.

SCGAMES 10-06-2020 07:51 AM

Re: Master League Crash

I didn't play Master league for couple of years. I played it this year and I didn't se big differences from previous versions. :)