Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides? (/forums/showthread.php?t=976110)

1212headkick 09-18-2020 07:12 AM

Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

I came up on a clinch guide way before anyone knew what they were doing. Theres also a guide solid Altair made that I couldn't get my hands on. Leads me to believe there's alot if information regarding the game that hasn't been made public and quite frankly is being hoarded. So any guides that aren't public and the momentum transitions will those ever be available or does the playerbase just gotta suffer?

rabbitfistssaipailo 09-18-2020 07:16 AM

Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050214942)
I came up on a clinch guide way before anyone knew what they were doing. Theres also a guide solid Altair made that I couldn't get my hands on. Leads me to believe there's alot if information regarding the game that hasn't been made public and quite frankly is being hoarded. So any guides that aren't public and the momentum transitions will those ever be available or does the playerbase just gotta suffer?

Hmmm ?

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app

EarvGotti 09-18-2020 04:32 PM

Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

This is one of the problems i have with the gamechangers in particular. They look down on the casual player and make fun of how they play etc, but yet they hoard all of this knowledge that they get directly from EA and refuse to share it with anyone.

Obviously, they shouldn't share glitches or OP tactics with the public. But when it comes to advanced legit tactics they seem to just hoard it in their little bubble and then wonder why the community doesn't enjoy the game as much as them. A lot of these gamechangers are also ESFL competitors as well which is another interesting thing.

Some of them have done a better job of putting out tutorials this year. Specifically IMUHBOXER, DMART, Romero, and Bayliun. But still, how do you expect the community to grow and become better players if knowledge of certain things is hidden?

1212headkick 09-18-2020 08:25 PM

The guides they get and the ones we get are much much different in terms of depth. Its truly laughable

ZHunter1990 09-19-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050215706)
The guides they get and the ones we get are much much different in terms of depth. Its truly laughable

Can you please direct me as to where to find these other guides? Because the only one I have recieved is clinch moveset guide which was already made public.

For UFC3, we got a combo guide. Those are literally the only guides I have been given. You can take your tinfoil hat off now.

MartialMind 09-19-2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050215706)

Dude, you are flat out 100% wrong. As in, you're not even close to being accurate on that. You are soooo wrong, I'm actually questioning if I am a Gamechanger.

rabbitfistssaipailo 09-19-2020 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarvGotti (Post 2050215496)
This is one of the problems i have with the gamechangers in particular. They look down on the casual player and make fun of how they play etc, but yet they hoard all of this knowledge that they get directly from EA and refuse to share it with anyone.

Obviously, they shouldn't share glitches or OP tactics with the public. But when it comes to advanced legit tactics they seem to just hoard it in their little bubble and then wonder why the community doesn't enjoy the game as much as them. A lot of these gamechangers are also ESFL competitors as well which is another interesting thing.

Some of them have done a better job of putting out tutorials this year. Specifically IMUHBOXER, DMART, Romero, and Bayliun. But still, how do you expect the community to grow and become better players if knowledge of certain things is hidden?

Look down on the casual players ????

To an extent this not true . A lot of them are dedicated to helping out the player base and most of them are very invisible and illusive.

And they do not horde knowledge. They don't as a matter of fact if you follow them religiously , you will learn a lot from them .

I have all my notifications on for most of the GCs , so I learn a lot ,as much as possible from the GCs . So please let's not create this impression my brother .

rabbitfistssaipailo 09-19-2020 01:28 AM

Go watch Romero's khabib light weight real life showcase. Right there and then , he did something I've never seen before and he explained it.

But guess what , what he did is displayed in the moveset. It's not hidden , it's right there.

The information is there .