Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides? (/forums/showthread.php?t=976110)

NEWSS 09-19-2020 03:24 AM

Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

Why wasn't the clinch and takedowns movesets guide made public properly by EA from the beginning?
That's very complete and useful but I randomly stumbled upon it by a random user on Reddit, buried among many different threads, I'm sure most people ignore its existence

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Operation Sports mobile app

rabbitfistssaipailo 09-19-2020 03:36 AM

Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWSS (Post 2050215962)
Why wasn't the clinch and takedowns movesets guide made public properly by EA from the beginning?
That's very complete and useful but I randomly stumbled upon it by a random user on Reddit, buried among many different threads, I'm sure most people ignore its existence

From the begining of what ?

Dude where did this clinch and takedown moveset guide come from ?

And I have the guide which was given to me by the OP, and by the way there is nothing special in that guide , and all info in there was being given by the GCs during the demo.

I can challenge you on that.

Look this ain't my fight.

I understand y'all frustration with this game. Hope it it gets better for all of us.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app

NEWSS 09-19-2020 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo (Post 2050215964)
From the begining of what ?

Dude where did this clinch and takedown moveset guide come from ?

And I have the guide which was given to me by the OP, and by the way there is nothing special in that guide , and all info in there was being given by the GCs during the demo.

I can challenge you on that.

Look this ain't my fight.

I understand y'all frustration with this game. Hope it it gets better for all of us.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app

When or before the beta or the full game dropped and in a more "visible" manner.

I wasn't blaming GCs in any way, but to find all that information you had to watch many YouTube videos from different people, time consuming and inconvenient. I found much easier to just check the guide but maybe that's just me.

I don't know who wrote this guide, do you?

SUGATA 09-19-2020 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZHunter1990 (Post 2050215901)
Can you please direct me as to where to find these other guides? Because the only one I have recieved is clinch moveset guide which was already made public.

For UFC3, we got a combo guide. Those are literally the only guides I have been given. You can take your tinfoil hat off now.

Could you please post a link on UFC 3 Combo guide or how to find it?

SUGATA 09-19-2020 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2050214942)
I came up on a clinch guide way before anyone knew what they were doing. Theres also a guide solid Altair made that I couldn't get my hands on. Leads me to believe there's alot if information regarding the game that hasn't been made public and quite frankly is being hoarded. So any guides that aren't public and the momentum transitions will those ever be available or does the playerbase just gotta suffer?

Post please a link on Clinch guide and other UFC 4 guides you know?
What is the Guide made by Solid Altair? And why you think it is hidden? Someone , please post a link

NEWSS 09-19-2020 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUGATA (Post 2050215983)
Post please a link on Clinch guide and other UFC 4 guides you know?
What is the Guide made by Solid Altair? And why you think it is hidden? Someone , please post a link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejqarun6bn...6%29.docx?dl=0

Phillyboi207 09-19-2020 07:12 AM

Wow

I can see why Hammer rubs so many people the wrong way.

He’s straight up lying.

I told him about an outdated clinch guide from waaay before and he kept asking for it. I’m pretty sure an updated one was made public in one of the UFC discords. I even told him where to go to find much more helpful clinch guides that were made by GCs.

And for some reason he made up this theory about a guide for new momentum transitions.

Hammer, please don’t bother asking me for anything else if you’re going to twist things into conspiracy theories since you didn't get what you wanted.

1212headkick 09-19-2020 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillyboi207 (Post 2050216013)
Wow

I can see why Hammer rubs so many people the wrong way.

He’s straight up lying.

I told him about an outdated clinch guide from waaay before and he kept asking for it. I’m pretty sure an updated one was made public in one of the UFC discords. I even told him where to go to find much more helpful clinch guides that were made by GCs.

And for some reason he made up this theory about a guide for new momentum transitions.

Hammer, please don’t bother asking me for anything else if you’re going to twist things into conspiracy theories since you didn't get what you wanted.

No updated guides have been made public. Its egregious that your calling me a liar. This is much more in depth then any video. I barely ask you for anything anyways. But to call me a liar is a sad way to deflect the facts. If it wasn't for this you could easily dismiss me as a liar. Facts stand in the way