Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   College Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Week 3 Discussion (/forums/showthread.php?t=976189)

Tovarich 09-19-2020 01:58 PM

Week 3 Discussion

I guess everyone's afraid to offend the ghost of Watson...

Tulsa leads Okie State 7-3 at the half

Cajuns down a TD @ Georgia State after beating Iowa State

Navy still looks helpless.

Jerromy 09-19-2020 02:09 PM

Re: Week 3 Discussion

I got my eye on the Orange game. Syracuse might be able to bounce back and pull off an upset against Pitt the way they have played. I mean there's still an entire half to play, but they look better than last week

EDIT: Well after seeing them stall that last good drive and give up a TD to Pitt, maybe its not likely after all haha

LambertandHam 09-19-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerromy (Post 2050216281)
I got my eye on the Orange game. Syracuse might be able to bounce back and pull off an upset against Pitt the way they have played. I mean there's still an entire half to play, but they look better than last week

EDIT: Well after seeing them stall that last good drive and give up a TD to Pitt, maybe its not likely after all haha

Pitt did its best to try to Pitt the game away, but thankfully the defense stepped up. Three missed field goals...

Tovarich 09-19-2020 03:30 PM

Tulsa shanked a short FG that would have tied it at 10, Okie State took it 16-7 eventually

Navy came back from 24-0 down to win it 27-24 as time expires. No idea what changed, I gave up on that one and just went back to see the last drive.

Cajuns and Georgia State look headed for OT

Jerromy 09-19-2020 04:39 PM

Navy shocked me. I thought it was going to be another horrible game for them.

For a while there, I thought Tulsa was gonna pull it out against OSU :(

canes21 09-19-2020 11:32 PM

That was fun. Manny needs to help Baker with the defense. The delayed blitzes practically never work.

p_rushing 09-20-2020 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2050216661)
That was fun. Manny needs to help Baker with the defense. The delayed blitzes practically never work.

UM is going to destroy FSU, Norvell got covid so he doesn't take the loss

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

countryboy 09-20-2020 11:16 AM

Those two plays in the 3rd quarter when Miami answered a Louisville touchdown really ended any chances of UofL winning that game.

The offense got going in the third quarter but the defense **** the bed on 2 plays allowing a pair of single play 75 yard touchdowns due to blown assignments.

UofL's offense looks really good when they are settled and now trying to make things happen but let things happen. I love coach Satterfield's play calling, schemes and system.

The defense on the other hand has too many blown assignments still and allow way too many big plays.

Next up is a road game at Pitt.