Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Football Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   The Collegiate Career of Mosi Mwanajuma (NCAA 06) (/forums/showthread.php?t=976319)

NoleFan 09-22-2020 10:00 AM

The Collegiate Career of Mosi Mwanajuma (NCAA 06)

It has been a VERY long time since I've attempted to do a "dynasty" report. Honestly, I don't really know how I'm going to do this but the reports are definitely going to be concise. I should be starting up the new RFTH tonight.

Logistics

Game: NCAA Football 06
Console: PS2
Mode: Race for the Heisman
Difficulty: Varsity
Sliders: Default
Quarter Length: 5 minutes

House Rules:
+QB Race for the Heisman as young Mister Mosi Mwanajuma, a freshman QB out of Charleston, SC

+QB/K/P will be the only positions played during this RFTH

+Lee Corso will be Mosi's offensive cordinator

+On run plays we will snap the ball and watch

+On pass plays after the pass is thrown we will watch

+Coach Nole will be the defensive coordinator and will the make the calls then...you guessed it...watch

NoleFan 09-22-2020 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
National Signing Day

After his performance at the Senior Showcase, Mosi Mwanajuma (a 5-star recruit) was offered by and accepted a scholarship from the 7th ranked Michigan Wolverines! Ann Arbor, here we come!

Attachment 183486

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

NoleFan 09-22-2020 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Freshman Yr - Week 2

NIU 0 @ #7 Michigan 45

“Honestly, I didn’t have to do much today. Mike (Hart) set the tone on the 1st play from scrimmage with a 75 yard TD. Our D put up 14 before Steve (Breaston) housed a punt. I gotta thank Coach though for letting me play through that first half interception. It was a tipped ball but a pick, is a pick. We’re 1-0 though and that’s what we want to be after every game.” -Mosi Mwanajuma

Attachment 183488

Careless Whisper 09-23-2020 07:42 AM

Re: The Collegiate Career of Mosi Mwanajuma (NCAA 06)

Definitely interested in this, as the older games are my go-to and RFTH mode was a lot of fun. I'd suggest maybe bumping up the quarter length to 6-7 minutes though, to get Mosi the offense some more realistic stats?

NoleFan 09-24-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Careless Whisper (Post 2050219662)
Definitely interested in this, as the older games are my go-to and RFTH mode was a lot of fun. I'd suggest maybe bumping up the quarter length to 6-7 minutes though, to get Mosi the offense some more realistic stats?

Thanks for checking in and thanks for the feedback.

NoleFan 09-24-2020 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Freshman Yr - Week 3

Notre Dame 9 @ #7 Michigan 59

“How’d he do? He did fine as far as freshmen go. Sure he tossed 3 first half TDs but he also tossed a pick before he got those TDs. He essentially went cold after halftime. Not all on him but, how about being 0-4 on 3rd downs today? He’s got a great arm but he’s gotta do a better job of avoiding sacks. He went down 4 times this afternoon. So, how do I think he did? I think there is still work to do. The real star of the show was the defense and the 6 turnovers we forced. That’s what made the difference this afternoon.” -Coach Lloyd Carr

Attachment 183572