Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.10 Available, Featuring Plenty of Gameplay Updates, Fixes & Much More - Patch Notes Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=976320)

jpdavis82 09-22-2020 11:15 AM

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.10 Available, Featuring Plenty of Gameplay Updates, Fixes & Much More - Patch Notes Here

While briefly mentioned yesterday, Madden NFL 21 game update 1.10 (Title Update #4) was released earlier...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

roadman 09-22-2020 11:24 AM

Re: Title Update 4 Gridiron Notes

I'm pleased about this among a few others:

Fixed an issue causing CPU-controlled quarterbacks to roll out of the pocket but then suddenly stop to try to throw resulting in unnecessary sacks

bcruise 09-22-2020 11:40 AM

I'm glad they addressed this one with this wording:

- Updates have been made to address general performance that impacted reliability of the kick meter, where it would sometimes hitch during field goal situations.

It was never a problem with the meter itself. The issue (which actually happened on a lot of other screens) was the hitching in the game shortly after soft screen transitions, and it affected the user ability to use the meter when they snapped the ball quickly.

PhillyPhanatic14 09-22-2020 12:15 PM

"Fixed an issue where ball carriers were stumbling and falling too frequently when running through the line and colliding with their blockers"

The wording on these man... the team always seems to half fix stuff. This happens so often with DLine players tripping over imaginary bodies and falling over too easily. Hopefully this is a wording only issue and they fixed it for everyone but it's usually a mistake to assume they've done more than the barebones that they write in the notes.

Rmiok222 09-22-2020 12:18 PM

It says they fixed the issue with linebackers matching up with corners and my corners playing in a LB spot. I never know if this was a bug or me messing up something in coaching adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

PhillyPhanatic14 09-22-2020 12:20 PM

Speaking of crafty wording... "Updates have been made to address general performance that impacted reliability of the kick meter, where it would sometimes hitch during field goal situations. "

OK Tiburon. It glitches every FG attempt. Not sometimes. It also glitches on kickoffs. It's like they're afraid to admit that the clear and obvious bugs that everyone sees exist for some reason. The game has bugs. Like every game. Just admit it, fix it, and move on. Stop pretending like this stuff doesn't exist.

JoshC1977 09-22-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2050218735)
I'm glad they addressed this one with this wording:

- Updates have been made to address general performance that impacted reliability of the kick meter, where it would sometimes hitch during field goal situations.

It was never a problem with the meter itself. The issue (which actually happened on a lot of other screens) was the hitching in the game shortly after soft screen transitions, and it affected the user ability to use the meter when they snapped the ball quickly.

Yeah, those screen transitions have been BAD...playing in Washington (for one) is awful. Really hoping they address a lot of this....

JoshC1977 09-22-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2050218821)
Speaking of crafty wording... "Updates have been made to address general performance that impacted reliability of the kick meter, where it would sometimes hitch during field goal situations. "

OK Tiburon. It glitches every FG attempt. Not sometimes. It also glitches on kickoffs. It's like they're afraid to admit that the clear and obvious bugs that everyone sees exist for some reason. The game has bugs. Like every game. Just admit it, fix it, and move on. Stop pretending like this stuff doesn't exist.

If you rushed to kick instead of pausing briefly; it would glitch. But, if you waited for the screen to transition properly, it was fine. So yes, it was SOMETIMES....

(Speaking of PS4 btw)