Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Maddan 20 roster help update needed (/forums/showthread.php?t=976417)

ThePhenomenal1 09-24-2020 02:55 AM

ps4 Maddan 20 gem 21 roster help update needed

hey everyone I was on the ps4 community downloads for madden looking for a new roster for 21 and I came across a unbelievable roster with massive potential for those like myself that aren't going to buy madden 21. this roster includes last years rookies now how 1 year experience as well as it seems all player gained 1 year experience, rookies have longer contracts and some have dev traits and on top of all that Gronk's face scan and profile picture on in the roster. It has so much potential however it doesn't seem to be continuously updated and I don't have enough time to put into continuously updating it so I'm looking for someone willing to do that and share it with the community because this could easily be the best roster on madden 20 for 2021 if some work is put into this

Hubie 09-24-2020 08:18 AM

Re: Maddan 20 roster help update needed

What's the name of the roster?

ThePhenomenal1 09-24-2020 01:50 PM

I don't remember the name of the roster but I do remember the Gamer tag it was pulsebrandon (also all credit for this roster should go to him not me) but I can also upload the one I have, I tried updating it a bit did a few important new signing and just moving retiring players in FA to the punter position so I will upload that if your interested in updating it further.

Hubie 09-24-2020 01:57 PM

I was just thinking it could be a group project and everyone do a team and can get the ratings off ea site

ThePhenomenal1 09-24-2020 02:07 PM

I think that would be a great idea, on top of what I said I did earlier I also already did the Patriots roster like that and I don't mind helping out at all so I'm definitely on board with that.

Hubie 09-24-2020 03:12 PM

Post what you have and let me know the name of it, also let me know what all you have done and I'll do the 49ers

ThePhenomenal1 09-24-2020 03:28 PM

its been posted as work and the description is work2020,

-iv moved all retired players in free agency to the punter position up to overall 64

-i did the Pats roster: position and overalls based off the EA site
https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...player-team/22

-I did some of the important signings that i could think if i.e. Bortles to the broncos, Freeman to the Giants, AP to Detroit, sanu to the 49ers as well as Reed and a few more

Hubie 09-24-2020 03:45 PM

I'm starting on the 49ers and looks like it may take a while. At least after my team is finished I've done my duty lol.